Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

poly for me these s0500xx are different than the rest of my sans cause of the texture and color of the denim..

corter yeah they will have the arcs and tabs still get it from take5 they even have the upside down a version of this

blakey i have a couple. not much thoug

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poly for me these s0500xx are different than the rest of my sans cause of the texture and color of the denim..

corter yeah they will have the arcs and tabs still get it from take5 they even have the upside down a version of this

blakey i have a couple. not much thoug

no one could see those when your wearing them besides haveing gold button on jeans i stacky but... if you have gold buttons on a pair of samurais in natural indigo and costs 450 dollars then its priceless....

no one could see those when your wearing them besides haveing gold button on jeans i stacky but... if you have gold buttons on a pair of samurais in natural indigo and costs 450 dollars then its priceless....

yeah ... whatever. do you have a pair? post some pictures if you do please.

yeah ... whatever. do you have a pair? post some pictures if you do please.

i did do a search a lot of people has them here..search for john11f's posts on those on this thread again do a search seek and you shall find good luck

i did do a search a lot of people has them here..search for john11f's posts on those on this thread again do a search seek and you shall find good luck

edmond has too many pairs of jeans to show any nice evolution pics -_-

word!.. true dat wassap yeah ken hahahha thats true cause im a collector not a wearer. anyways in time.. be patient..

edmond has too many pairs of jeans to show any nice evolution pics -_-

word!.. true dat wassap yeah ken hahahha thats true cause im a collector not a wearer. anyways in time.. be patient..