look at these stupid jeans

cant_sleep

what a waste of good japanese denim. what the hell are those big stupid corny tears down the legs??? how retarded is that?? whats with all these buttsniffing jeans companies that cant just make a good decent pair of jeans without losing their fucking minds and overdoing everything and ruining their jeans with all kinds of gay fancy shamcy bullpoopage!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/True-Religion-mens-Joey-Japanese-Denim-destroyed_W0QQitemZ7750328551QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

dude, how do you post pics? what tags does one, or 2 or 7, use?

abercrombie understands the quality of a nice subtle fade. take these for example, they dont look like someone poured pure bleach on the ass and legs, no not at all, they look like authentic fade from years of wear.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ABERCROMBIE-EZRA-FITCH-JEANS-SIZE-30x30-NWT_W0QQitemZ7750488806QQcategoryZ11483QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

umm, of course i joking. its what i mean that jeans companies overdo their jeans and ruin them. without that god awful bleach stain fade, those wuold look like a pretty nice pair of jeans.

anyway are those fakes? alot of afs on ebay look like that, but then ive seen some that have a decent fade. i wouldnt doubt those being real, af is like jeans for fratboys, and fratboys have no taste. nothing dorkier than some musclebound jock wearing slim low rise jeans with huge bootcuts. just doesnt look right.

Edited by cant_sleep on Mar 12, 2006 at 03:54 AM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Airjamie

Seriously, these have to be the most hideous fucking things I have ever seen. Nigo has now officially flipped his shit.

dog-denim-ylw-front.jpg

Edited by Airjamie on Mar 20, 2006 at 04:33 AM

Edited by Airjamie on Mar 20, 2006 at 04:34 AM

Quote:

Seriously, these have to be the most hideous fucking things I have ever seen. Nigo has now officially flipped his shit.

dog-denim-ylw-front.jpg

--- Original message by Airjamie on Mar 20, 2006 04:31 AM

Saw those things at Union NYC. Even more hideous up close.

Quote:
Quote:

dog-denim-ylw-front.jpg

--- Original message by Airjamie on Mar 20, 2006 04:31 AM

Saw those things at Union NYC. Even more hideous up close.

--- Original message by mspark on Mar 20, 2006 07:28 AM

What are you talking about? Those jeans are great. You can walk into a bar and ask the ladies if they want to pet the tiger behind the ears.