CREEPers (and other things with thick soles)

chris

can you guys stop talking about normal docs in this thread? let's keep it for the ugly shoes with thick soles that we love.

edit: unless you get stacked soles added to it. a thing that i highly encourage.

quoted for truth

docs are not creepers!

more pics of the mcnairy creepers

these will be an insta-cop for me :o

markmcnairynewamsterdam.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A substitute teacher for one of my classes is wearing prada creepers...bouta jump him shiiiit

substitute teacher salary ≠ prada creeper purchase

must be a superfuturian

Bet you'll see more George Cox popping up soon. Made in UK. Some are too Teddy, but some are solid. Siki Im is using Cox Creepers. Oh, and these Our Legacy (presumably Sanders-made) are on my list:

ygawF.jpg

Nope, these are made in Portugal as pretty much all our legacy stuff. quality stuff there

Nope, these are made in Portugal as pretty much all our legacy stuff. quality stuff there

Have you seen them in person? They're advertised as made in UK, and I know some OL shoes have been made there, although most are Portugal as you say--similar to APC, Opening Ceremony. EDIT: Just ordered a pair.

Have you seen them in person? They're advertised as made in UK, and I know some OL shoes have been made there, although most are Portugal as you say--similar to APC, Opening Ceremony. EDIT: Just ordered a pair.

i have seen them in person and they are really nice, i'm sure they will stand some beating, and i was 100% sure they were made in portugal for some reason, but it is true than on tres bien they advertise them as made in the UK and they know their stuff. Maybe when i saw them i just assumed they were made in Portugal because that's what i got used to by them. Anyway, whether they're made in the UK or Portugal you will be fine and won't regret it for sure.

Post your thoughts when you receive them.

Edit: actually TBS says they are an exclusive stocklist of the shoes...so i guess i have seen some other model and am mixing them up. I'm lost here to be honest ahah

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...