Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnsinclair

Common Projects Sizing

hello everyone,

as I posted earlier I was looking to get the Achilles low. I have received them, indeed they're wonderful shoes, and I can confirm that sizing down is the right thing to do.

Thanks Keoke

I think that about covers it for my question, if the same holds true for the Training Boot . . .

Looks like I'd swim a little in a 45

probably a good idea to post here as well as the small questions thread..

how's the sizing on safari boot if I have wide feet? I usually wear UK11/EUR45, tried EUR44 at Dover St. Market today and they are pretty tight on the sides. Lengthwise they seem just about okay.

Should I get UK11 (EUR45) or UK10 (EUR44)?

probably a good idea to post here as well as the small questions thread..

how's the sizing on safari boot if I have wide feet? I usually wear UK11/EUR45, tried EUR44 at Dover St. Market today and they are pretty tight on the sides. Lengthwise they seem just about okay.

Should I get UK11 (EUR45) or UK10 (EUR44)?

depends on the material i guess. I've got the nappa ones and had the same problem, but after 3-4 days of wear they softened a lot and now fit me like a glove

thanks parish. I compared the sole of my feet flat against the shoe and it looks like my feet are bigger than the sole itself. Common sense dictates that if that is the case, no way will it fit eventually. Superfuture may have something else to say about that?

43 in CP fit me well

I wear 11.5 or so (or 11 if they run biggish)

I was wondering, how are white common projects (specifically the achilles low) after they get worn a bit? Aesthetically I mean.

Mine still looks pretty good after 3 years of wear. The toe gets creased after few months but that's too be expected. The white achilles are the hardest to maintain but for the leather part, I've used toothpaste to clean it up and it does it's job and I use the Mr. Clean magic eraser for the soles (works for every shoes), just don't use it on the leather.

do their derby shoes run big like their sneakers?

It's probably worth mentioning that they are quite narrow, so don't size down if you have wide feet. The tournaments run even bigger, even I could probably have sized down on them.

How is the sizing on the vintage BBall compared to achilles? The same or do the BBall fit more like the desert boots?

I had the vintage BBall and the tournament high and they fitted the same way.

Edited by frankie_four

i wear a us9 for converse and vans. which size should i go for the low achillies?

i wear a us9 for converse and vans. which size should i go for the low achillies?

I'm the same, and size 41 around the board fits me perfect.

Size down 1 size if you have narrow/regular width feet, stick to your regular shoe size if you have wider feet.

/thread

Edited by Iwmmm

Is the sizing in Womans common projects the same as in mens? I wear a size 39 in mens achilles, and I am looking at a pair of womens tournament lows in size 39 which I really like.

edit: we have a Footwear Sizing Discussion thread. use it.

Edited by wild bill