The Kafka Thread

Bigyen

The Kafka Thread.

Use the 1:

If someone creates a thread which has been made already or you feel is similar to a preexisting thread, post a link to both the new thread and original thread in here. Feel free to call said poster out in the thread they created with a link to the plagiarized thread, but then make sure you label your post in that thread X- post, as you should first post their mistake in here.

Use the 2:

Exactly the same as 'use the one' but pertaining to posts not threads. EG. doubles of youtube videos, comments, pictures, etc. Anything 'late pass'.

Use the 3:

Come up with new uses for The Kafka Thread to make all our lives a little easier and more enjoyable here on SUFU.

i would be ashamed to be your friend, and would use you as a punching ball. i would hang myself

if i was your parents. how can something look that bad. even h&m hipster going at parties for

people under 14 look better. there can't even be an accurate description on what looks bad

because it all look bad. and this face, it's like if it was written "beat me to death with a

crowbar", you asking for it. did you already cleaned the bruises from the last time you went out.

seriously throw yourself by the window.