the unbranded brand

blm14

• 2 weeks later...

My skinnies around less than 6 months?

280l649.jpg

I don't wear them as often because they are too messed up and I am on my Elephant 2s. I'll post pics of them as soon as I get them repaired as of right now they are at 14 mos. of wear.

Edited by Edgewood

^^ though i'm not sure how i feel about guys lifting up their shirts like that...

101's, ~8 months of on and off wear, mostly for biking

img0755mc.jpg

img0756gs.jpg

notsureifsrs....

hes obviously lifting up his shirt so we can see how it fits, do you really think he walks around daily with his shirt up like that?

just picked up a pair of skinnies for 15 bucks at marshalls for 15 bucks. i already had a pair but i sized up and they were a bit big. noticed a couple difference between the 2 pair. the $15 dollar pair has 4 buttons instead of 5 and the also says made in macau instead of made in china. I'm assuming these are an older run.

notsureifsrs....

hes obviously lifting up his shirt so we can see how it fits, do you really think he walks around daily with his shirt up like that?

yes. that's exactly what i was thinking...

i just don't get why people do that. is his shirt really so long that you can't see the top block without lifting it up like that? and if it's really such a big deal, wear an oxford or something like that and tuck it in? i'd rather not see the entirety of the top block than see the dudes boxers hanging out.

just picked up a pair of skinnies for 15 bucks at marshalls for 15 bucks. i already had a pair but i sized up and they were a bit big. noticed a couple difference between the 2 pair. the $15 dollar pair has 4 buttons instead of 5 and the also says made in macau instead of made in china. i'm assuming these are an older run.

wait, how much did you get these for? did you say 15 bucks? i could have sworn you said 15 bucks.

macau is (sort of) a part of china. it's got the same status as hong kong; technically still china, but with special rules and all. mine say made in china and they have four buttons, so maybe the five button ones are the older runs. who knows. who cares. cheap stuff anyway.

Edited by kenzie

just picked up a pair of skinnies for 15 bucks at marshalls for 15 bucks. i already had a pair but i sized up and they were a bit big. noticed a couple difference between the 2 pair. the $15 dollar pair has 4 buttons instead of 5 and the also says made in macau instead of made in china. I'm assuming these are an older run.

which marshalls, what area?

Yeah, I emailed them asking for replacements. They didn't show up for a good month in the mail but atleast i got some and all I had to do was hammer them thru and take a screw driver to fold the tack parts in. Didn't last long though...

i ordered my pair in 32 as i usually do for pants but i couldn't even get the top button close to done up. swapped for a 34 which are on their way from inseam.com.au, did i do the right thing?

i had the same exact issue. 34's were too big. i ended up with another pair of 32's and after a week or so the 32s have stretched to the perfect size. the 34's were way too big. Im talking about the skinnies though.

so you're a 34 and needed a 32? strange because i'm normally a 32 and had to go up... hopefully they're not huge.

edit: oh wait. read it again and understood, lol. i CANNOT do up that top button around my waist though.

edit of edit: i now can...

Edited by in_limbo

has anybody here ever replaced a button on their unbrandeds? it looks like i could hammer in the tack and then spread the tack from the front with something so it stays in. any better ideas?

been wearing the 32s and i was attempting to stretch them... forcibly when this happened

imv6eh.jpg

i just hammered the button onto the tack then put a flathead screwdriver in and hammered the two teeth down. we'll see how long it lasts...

been wearing the 32s and i was attempting to stretch them... forcibly when this happened

imv6eh.jpg

i just hammered the button onto the tack then put a flathead screwdriver in and hammered the two teeth down. we'll see how long it lasts...

you really have to be careful how much force you put on your jeans . . . i was trying to stretch a pair of nf skinnyguys by buttoning them up (minus the top), but had them around my legs, using those to stretch them, and i blew out the entire seam along the buttons . . .

you really have to be careful how much force you put on your jeans . . . i was trying to stretch a pair of nf skinnyguys by buttoning them up (minus the top), but had them around my legs, using those to stretch them, and i blew out the entire seam along the buttons . . .

:blink: guess i got off easy then...

i've been wondering if a soldering iron could be used to draw something on the patch

7 Months / No Wash

7043454187_127f9c0206_c.jpg

7043453913_261e90b505_c.jpg

7043454111_dca1f5f5d9_c.jpg

7043454021_d03e8cf472_c.jpg

7043453967_e5e4d43565_c.jpg

Are these colors accurate? Because I'm really digging the red-orange-looking stitching and the grey-blue denim - but isn't the stitching normally yellower? or maybe browner?

Edited by tdj

Are these colors accurate? Because I'm really digging the red-orange-looking stitching and the grey-blue denim - but isn't the stitching normally yellower? or maybe browner?

nope. the stitching is brown... maybe a hint of orange. :)