this thread is locked.

no one is allowed to post in this thread.

offenders will be b__ed. (< looks like a fucked up face dunnit?)

any discussion will be deleted.

also, don't you fucking look at this thread.

one well-dressed fuckin' man knows where your fuckin' cute little butt's hidin'! stupid fuck!

fuck with me, man!

here I come, ready or not!

you fuck!

i can hear your fuckin' radio, you stupid shit!

you got about one fuckin' second to live, buddy!

you're one sorry piece of shit, mister.

hey, pretty, pretty!

what the fuck?

where are you?

where are you?

:mad:

tl;dr

for a sec thought you called me a fat gay virgin

that's as far as i got

where's the irony?

:confused:

anyway, yeah, most people ought to look up irony

i find that most people use the word intending the opposite meaning, as in: totally expected or appropriate

:P

in conclusion...

that's all

:D

the irony is that, in your short stint as mod, you locked a thread of mine because you thought i was violating the posting rules. i subsequently received an infraction. Now you are making threads about how it sucks when your threads get locked. I think that's irony. Could be mistaken.

the irony is that, in your short stint as mod, you locked a thread of mine because you thought i was violating the posting rules. i subsequently received an infraction. Now you are making threads about how it sucks when your threads get locked. I think that's irony. Could be mistaken.

dude. you are an idiot*. i could give a fuck** whether or not any of my threads are locked. if anything, i like it. i just hate it when i can't get a good geordi laforge gif up in it before the door slams shut.

* or you are simply mistaken. or both. yeah, maybe both.

** (where i'm from, that means i don't care; of interest, "i couldn't give a fuck" means the same thing; like "aloha" the same word [or phrase] denotes two opposite meanings)

• 5 weeks later...