American Apparel Models.

revoked

• 1 month later...

there's some girl in Baltimore who is a DJ, and she was an AA model. My friend Jessica(works at trixie's palace) used to work for AA when it first started, and she's the one that hired this girl for some shoots.

The girl is like half native american, half greek goddess, and she spins some good shit too. Last time I saw her was at a warehouse show like three weeks ago, but I can't help imagining her in some leggings with her vag silhouette front and center.

there's some girl in Baltimore who is a DJ, and she was an AA model. My friend Jessica(works at trixie's palace) used to work for AA when it first started, and she's the one that hired this girl for some shoots.

The girl is like half native american, half greek goddess, and she spins some good shit too. Last time I saw her was at a warehouse show like three weeks ago, but I can't help imagining her in some leggings with her vag silhouette front and center.

is her name brittany?

is her name brittany?

can't remember at that point I was drinking beam from a bottle and talking with some jailbait who had her shirt pulled down under her bra.

not Savannah i take it? she DJ's, works at UO with me, and is a model. but she is half italian and polish (i am great at guessing).

used to model in NY but i am to lazy to get her last name to look her up.

not Savannah i take it? she DJ's, works at UO with me, and is a model. but she is half italian and polish (i am great at guessing).

used to model in NY but i am to lazy to get her last name to look her up.

not sure. I honestly don't remember her name because i was pretty drunk that night. If she was DJing the show at the artist space on Aliceanna, then yeah that's her.

not sure. I honestly don't remember her name because i was pretty drunk that night. If she was DJing the show at the artist space on Aliceanna, then yeah that's her.

uh don't know. Savannah plays at the ottobar on friday nights normally though.

oops found her facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3655294&id=671339810

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
n15204758_32118047_1969.jpg

???

yeah, that's her. Brittany Harlan, I believe.

• 1 year later...