Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Hey guys how much do you think the No.2 diacock denim jackets shrink by? I'm thinking about copping one but I'm not sure whether to get a large or extra large. I want a more fitted look and if it's going to shrink a lot I should go with extra large?

Shouldn't shrink by much, if anything. Just keep an eye on the sleeves as they might need stretching out after a soak or wash.

i dont want to junk up this thread with huge pics of the jeans im trying to sell for my benefit, but here are the links:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm118/theshuka/sale/IMG_1571.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm118/theshuka/sale/IMG_1572.jpg

they've been hemmed, but they're in great condition and like $100 off

:o i dont know how you can only wear a pair for more than a month

I couldn't...it would be boring wearing the same shit to the pub every time I went out...

The 2001s have been getting some love recently too...don't see the point in putting all that time into getting jeans looking sweet and then never wearing the fuckers because you're trying to break in a new pair :)

I started some seamripping on my shelved pair of Macau-made No. 1 Special. It was kind of a pain in the ass, but I didn't have shit else to do today but kick back and relax. Only got the right pocket done.

evisuseamrippered.jpg

I was hoping for this effect, but with more continuous embroidery along the thin line. I might just finish them completely for blank pockets.

Evisu No.2 Paris about a month of actual work wear thru the week . Punching cows in the face after building their fence for grazing space .

al2fjm.jpg

Deadlifting 231 engine blocks and working with 5 gallon water jugs for most other press/pull work ..

no gyms in middle of nowhere quite thee change of pace for a fresh leave outta Vegas Evi City fella ..

high point of my day being " my denim gettin the fade it needs Cherryl Anne !! yee hawwww "

3089nrr.jpg

sunburned as shit yes indeedy

EDIT > GOTTDAMMIT these photos are quite thee large my fault fellas and yes I know my country girls' photo taking skills suck

just want some a general sizing advice. If I were to buy size no.1 and I wear a size 29 in FH_3001(true Waist), 28 in SC_Okinawas(downsize 1), 27 in Sams_S0500xx (Lot.10 if that matters?) you guys think a size 29 will work for me in the no.1? I want it to be a tad slim.

i would get evisu all day long i just got a pair or samurai s5000bk in a 28 and the fit is perfect to to baggy not to slim and the measurements are the same as the evisu n01 size 30 so in my case i would get the 30 and hot soak and strech out, so i reckon you should get a 29, also remember i got those s0500xx from you in a 28 if this helps at all?????