Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Might sound dumb but here goes:

Is there a way to paint the evisu gulls to make the plain pockets into the White Kamome gulls?

I figure it's not worth the hassle but if it could be done easily, I'd take a shot at it.

Wooooh those jeans are something else, shame they're a little too small for me :eek:

dscf2608.jpg

These arrived this morning, couldn't resist them when I saw them on eBay recently:

Lot 2004, No.2 denim:

Older Evisu tab:

dscf2609.jpg

Flash fucked up the pic of the patch, can just about see the jean details:

dscf2611.jpg

No real wear on the lap, plenty of opportunity for whiskering:

dscf2612.jpg

The only real sign of wear is the roping on the hem...

dscf2618z.jpg

The seller hot washed them before posting...apart from the roping and the faded gulls, the jeans themselves are in near newcondition...

x post from the evo thread

this pair is NOT MINE but belongs to a friend. Vintage Evis No.2 Special Lot: 2001 (before they changed their name to Evisu). Enjoy!

p/s will take some pics of my own No.2 Special and post in a couple days.

Picture148-2.jpg

Picture149-2.jpg

Picture150-2.jpg

Picture145-2.jpg

Picture146-2.jpg

Picture151-3.jpg

Ask seller to measure the waist.

Also take into consideration that they are sanforized and will shrink at most .5" in the waist with hot wash and dry and stretch up to an inch in the waist with normal wear.

Good to see some more pics in the thread...keep on trashing it, if it means more pics :)

Found this on eBay, my instinct tells me it's fake but I'm not totally sure, anyone cast any light? It's a very lightweight jacket (more like a shirt, given how light it is) in a Lee style:

dscf2619.jpg

Label says 'special sanforized':

dscf2622.jpg

dscf2624t.jpg

dscf2621.jpg

I saw this jacket for sale a while ago, from a seller in the Far East and the seller from whom I bought the jacket was using (I think) the same pics.

Only put in the minimum bid (£12.99) out of curiosity, will have to get it checked out at some point if no one here's got a clue...

is crash still runnin' around in the lazy S? the evis natives are restless...

Both pairs are getting some lovin' fella, the 2101s and the Lazy S...

No progress on the 2101s yet, well not that's worth posting anyhow...reckon they'll be in need of a wash soon though, so hopefully we'll see some action...

:D

Both pairs are getting some lovin' fella, the 2101s and the Lazy S...

No progress on the 2101s yet, well not that's worth posting anyhow...reckon they'll be in need of a wash soon though, so hopefully we'll see some action...

:D

Plus my real life opinion on the 30th.