Evisu is still loved!

benzak

^^^really the pocket bag on those kanbo says made in japan can snap it if you like, been wearing these nearly 3 to 4 weeks im really bad i have trouble wearing the same pair for more then 5 days at a time also a bonus pic my wifes evisu's she works in a bank and wash's them like every week or two

GetAttachment-16aspx.jpg

^^^really the pocket bag on those kanbo says made in japan can snap it if you like, been wearing these nearly 3 to 4 weeks im really bad i have trouble wearing the same pair for more then 5 days at a time also a bonus pic my wifes evisu's she works in a bank and wash's them like every week or two

GetAttachment-16aspx.jpg

Mine have that also. I'm not at home right now but I could swear that either the tag with the sizing says Macau or sometimes there's a tag centered in the inside back of the jeans and it might have said it there. I'll take pic's tonight!

There's been a lot of good stuff on eBay recently, I picked up a MIJ tee the other week...not keen on the fit though, I'll get some pics up at some point.

The 2101s are really taking a beating and not much to show for it yet. I just washed my 2001s, and the gulls have come out a little 'different':

dscf2334.jpg

Think the new paint job didn't sit too well on the remnants of the old gulls, will be interesting to see how they look when dry...

What's up guys. I've got some reading to do!

Some fit pics of Evisu No. 1 Special, the Macau-made brushstroke style. I believe it is a 2001 cut. Pardon the perky arse.

evisuno1specialfitf.jpgevisuno1specialfitb.jpg

A couple pictures of the texture

evisuno1specialtexture2.jpgevisuno1specialtexture1.jpg

I love this cut. It was true to waist when raw, and I blocked the waist with a piece of wood before one-washing. I think I could have gone down another size yet, using this method.

These can still be found for bottom dollar.

Hey Chambo just checked my Hank Dyed Deluxe's and under the Size/Wash Tag there was a smaller tag that said made in Macau. I can post pic's if you want.

Not really a big deal but I don't like how they contradict themselves.

^Nice jeans Jyoni! + Rep

Thanks guys!

I don't mean to be so graceless, Crash. Catching up with the thread, didn't see that you had posted. I've been wearing them very little actually, mostly while travelling cos of their comfort. They'll get their share of wear though!

Thanks guys!

I don't mean to be so graceless, Crash. Catching up with the thread, didn't see that you had posted. I've been wearing them very little actually, mostly while travelling cos of their comfort. They'll get their share of wear though!

Sweet, and no worries :)

Still wearing the Hotei jeans as well?

On a different note, my 2001s have dried now and the gulls are now looking as if they were never really repainted - I don't think the new paint 'took' at all:

dscf2339.jpg