Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I guess so....but i read the Evisu magazine, they list all the special colors but no lavender or anything close to it was listed.:(

You mean you have a magazine that lists all the colours or has images of all the colours? If its the images can you please scan it in? What issue was it?

You mean you have a magazine that lists all the colours or has images of all the colours? If its the images can you please scan it in? What issue was it?

I don't have the images but i have the list.....from evisu magazine 08-09 page 67.

Evisu online shop: Wine

Evisu Sapporo: Gray

Evisu the Tokyo: Japan blue

Evisu Osaka: Purple

Evisu Osaka Dowluck: Khki Brown

Evisu store Nagoya: Special brown(like coffee brown)

Evisu the Kyoto: Green

Evisu kumamoto: Mentaiko Pink.

Evisu Yamane building: D.Brown.

Or you could just adjust the number of posts per page like I do, where this thread is only on page 151. :)

holy shit blm !!

but wait Ive been waiting to hear Ebisu laugh for a long time now .

hmmm decisions decisions

I don't have the images but i have the list.....from evisu magazine 08-09 page 67.

Evisu online shop: Wine

Evisu Sapporo: Gray

Evisu the Tokyo: Japan blue

Evisu Osaka: Purple

Evisu Osaka Dowluck: Khki Brown

Evisu store Nagoya: Special brown(like coffee brown)

Evisu the Kyoto: Green

Evisu kumamoto: Mentaiko Pink.

Evisu Yamane building: D.Brown.

Must get pictures from somewhere! I neeeeed to see Mentaiko Pink.

i just realized dude was talking to me! instead of replying, i'll just assume his avatar is a self-portrait. i don't speak mutt.

@ yin, the acrylic paint can be found in any arts & crafts store for like a buck a bottle, if that's what you meant.

paulo, isn't that pink on your jeans that 'mentaiko pink'?

crash, that pic is great, people just rocking their jawns, and enjoying their lives. the bucklebacks are great too...

@ eddie, show us the shirt! i know it's some hot shit.

paulo, isn't that pink on your jeans that 'mentaiko pink'?

I dont know as mine was from take5 i never asked them. Also until very recently PInk was only painted on smaller girls jeans and they would not paint them for mens jeans. Due to that reason i found it strange that a stores colour was pink. However it could of been a new addition i dont know. I would like to find out though if its not the same pink then what pink is it.

Well, well, well...

A boilwash and hour in the old girl's drier sheared a clean three inches off the waist of the Evis 2111s...with the buckleback as back-up, these fit fine around the waist now :)

Still baggy as fuck though; I'll see about getting some fit pics up tomorrow...the fit is proper 'classic' Evis, in my eyes, will be interesting to see what y'all think.

And the shrinkage has revealed the remnants of a red tab, which wasn't apparent before:

dscf4901.jpg

Think the red tab will need replacing (I'll take it from the Evis worker-style pants I posted a few pages ago), and then the jeans need starching again...might have to get some fresh paint on the gulls...