Evisu is still loved!

benzak

this dude was bragging on his dick at work during smoke-break, so this girl asks him to whip it out. his reply was '' if these Evisu's didn't have a thousand buttons i would'', trying to impress. being me, i waited until he was done, and said'' i know a place in town that has authentic #1s'' and proceeded to give him directions. when i mentioned the pink line, he gets all puffy, and is like'' i know the real ones cause of the buttons, i was over in korea where they make them...'':confused:. so when i tell him evisu is a japanese brand that outsources most of the US-sold authentics in macau, he gets real aggressive, and he wants to bet me all the $ in my pocket bags that evisu is a korean-based company. so i ask him to check the outseam, cause i could see his were fakes due to the sloppily-stitched busted seam. this fool flipps the inseam, which really killed him cause when he finally got off stupid and flipped the cuff both seams were the same. funny thing is, after i proved his were fakes, he was too embarrased to even ask what my jeans were. and he was just laughing at my ''tight-ass-sexy-jeans'' last week. and all i was trying to do was give advise...i wasn't gonna even challenge him at first. he paid 80 for the fakes, and the reals are like 135...

Yeah around my way all the Evisu's I see are fake's. So a lot of ppl out side my Crew question there authenticity. All I wear is real 100% authentic shit. All my lady's bag's are real and so on. I also feel it's my duty to try and inform ppl of what's up!

You were just looking out for dude and that's what he get's for jumping off at the mouth!

Browsing the Evisu Website i found these :

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/evisu_heritage_lazy_s_jeans

theyre lefthand twill, which is pretty cool. anyone have experience with the lht ones?

Hendodo,

I had purchased these awhile ago and ended up returning them. The Denim and details are beautiful but the sizing is a lil weird. The inseam is short and ass is boxy. Otherwise very nice jeans.

If you're a short dude go for it!

Hendodo,

I had purchased these awhile ago and ended up returning them. The Denim and details are beautiful but the sizing is a lil weird. The inseam is short and ass is boxy. Otherwise very nice jeans.

If you're a short dude go for it!

Dang , im not short, and i like a longish inseam. also i dont have a big butt either.. so prolly not the jeans for me. thanks for the info !

Not sure if anyone else has seen the latest issue of Lightning yet, but as it's their 15th anniversary edition, they commissioned a large (30-something different designs!) range of limited edition t-shirts from various Japanese & US clothing (often denim) outfits. One of the shirts is by Yamane, and is an edition of 50....although the design is one of the more, er....abstract among them. A purple shirt (with some nice detailing, admittedly), with a black drawing of a face (that looks like it was done in charcoal or chalk), with the number "15" and "50" written on either side. Being sold through Lightning, starting from April 13th, if I'm understanding it correctly....

The written description is perhaps a little insufficient, so happen I'll post a scan of the picture up later, if I remember.

Oh, and after a month of solid wear, the No.2 Black Kamome are now very comfortable indeed, and wearing in nicely - although for the first few days (while I was doing a lot of walking around on a visit to Las Vegas), they chafed and scraped the living daylights out of my upper (and thankfully, outer) thighs. Cue bright red dry skin, blisters, and some light bleeding. Such pain was thankfully completely absent by the second week. And, yeah yeah....progress pics soon!