Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Chambo, nice to see a lighter d85. Is the pic a true representation of the colour ?

Mine is pretty much super dark indigo, almost as it was new. Understandably that's 'cos I'm not a hard wearer and its only been hot soaked once.

yeah, was gonna make it two but those kambo? to big i need like a 30 i think those lee pros i will get a 28!!

You should get the size 32 Kanbo's I'm sure they will fit you perfect. Like I said I had a 38 that measured 35.

The reason I'm asking about Deluxe's is casue I was thing that we should have a Evisu Deluxe contest starting this Summer. Everyone basically wears their choice of Deluxe for a year. What do you think?

Coleslaw,

Nice fit , jeans and book. Yeah my lady bought me that book, but is making me wait till Christmas to give it to me. What a pain!!!

im kool for it..
Im down

what style?

I was thinking it doesn't matter what cut or style just as long as they are Deluxe! Get at least 5 of us on here involved minimum and have us wear them for a year and do monthly post!