Wallets

superbeveridge

• 2 weeks later...

Nice stuff so far on this thread!

I'll keep it going with my new wallet from Makr Carry Goods.

This is their flap wallet made custom with Shell Cordovan from Horween.

I've had it for just a few weeks and I love it so far. I'm also very optimistic about how this thing will age. I've already gotten hooked on Shell shoes and boots, so it makes sense to me to have a wallet (and eventually a belt) made with this amazing material.

Those who don't know why Shell Cordovan is so special should take a look at this video: http://www.vimeo.com/4814754

Big shouts to Jason at Makr! He was a joy to deal with... always prompt and friendly and the product is top notch. I definitely recommend them. Good price too (for what it is) at $160

wallet1.jpg

wallet2.jpg

wallet3.jpg

wallet4.jpg

Oh. My. God. We're wallet twins…

(from the What is Your Wallet thread in supershopper)

Nice pics, by the way, a lot more details. I've only

had mine since Monday. You?

Ha! nice one.

I've had mine for about 3 weeks now and I'm lovin it!

At first I was a little disappointed that it wasn't shiny like my Shell Aldens, but now I'm really digging the matte finish of it.

I was thinking yours looked a little less shiny. It's subtle, but it's still there and the color's nice and rich, isn't it? Did you see the other choices at the Horween? 'm happy with mine, but I saw that there were some that were shell in some pretty tasty colors.

credit for the pic from the Horween site.

horween.jpg

Counter-clockwise from the top left: Natural Essex, Brandy Shell, Dark Brown Shell, Color #4 Shell, Green Shell, Navy Shell, Black Shell, and Tan Chromexcel.