52 members have voted

1. 1. which jeans?

• oo1 yen x take5 collab 55 type cut
    • 002 pbj x yen x take5 collab pbj 005 cut

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well someone will have everyone's names and addresses correct? I've bought from a seller on the board before if that helps put you at ease.

so are you gonna report me to the police if i run off with these jeans or what?

and your second point doesn't put me at ease at all. these tours are about participation and some sort of dedication to the jeans/forums and neither of which was shown by all these 'noobs' shooting out of the woodwork when someone announces that there is a free pair of jeans being handed around

don't get me wrong i'm not antagonizing noone, but i would just be disappointed if the jeans would disappear.

alright, some quick updates from benny, this can start december 1st, im gonna wait til next week and see what the polls are looking like, right now the pbj 005 cut is winning. kinda disapointing, because theres so much documentation of those jeans already.

also...

people that are really serious about doing this, it may actually cost us all a little bit, but even if we only went with 12 people itd be like 25 bucks each. ill find out the final details when the jeans are picked, if you dont want to/cant chip in i understand, and that way we can kinda narrow down the tour a bit, thank you all for your great interest, my pm box is getting hella full hahaha, but hopefully this is gonna be a legendary tour.

so are you gonna report me to the police if i run off with these jeans or what?

and your second point doesn't put me at ease at all. these tours are about participation and some sort of dedication to the jeans/forums and neither of which was shown by all these 'noobs' shooting out of the woodwork when someone announces that there is a free pair of jeans being handed around

don't get me wrong i'm not antagonizing noone, but i would just be disappointed if the jeans would disappear.

What this man says!!

Well Its not a free pair of jeans is it? As a matter of fact it would be putting down money to just have them for a few weeks at most. But please continue. I know people like you enjoy hearing themselves speak. People like me couldn't possibly be interested in this and pop out of lurking because its finally something on here for people not size 27-30.

Well Its not a free pair of jeans is it? As a matter of fact it would be putting down money to just have them for a few weeks at most. But please continue. I know people like you enjoy hearing themselves speak. People like me couldn't possibly be interested in this and pop out of lurking because its finally something on here for people not size 27-30.

in this entire post you have not helped your case one single bit

Actually, I'd have thedoad involved in this before almost anybody hahaha, he messages me quite a bit and has shown that he is going to be a dedicated member to this forum and has already peaked interest in other threads, showing promise he knows how to act on a forum, and I turst him whole heartedly, redx you too my man, you are good people as well, I don't want to turn anybody down for this but basically you gotta think of you wanna be dedicated enough to 1. Chip in for the jeans, and 2. Post a shit ton of pictures of yourself/your town/your job etc etc, ad at that point if you still think you're down then great we'd love to have as many good people as possible but if you think you're gonna end up going a week and a half without posting anything or god frbid run off with the jeans then please don't even try. This is always a risk with tours, but it's something we can hopefully avoid with this one, I don't want anybody to think they're unwelcome because they're new, but we were all new at one point, and we all had to prove ourselves in one way or another and I feel their are a few people that are newer that have peaked interest in this and feel like they can benefit within our community from something like this.

/endrant.

I really only don't post much at all because I feel like there are only so many times you can say wow sick jeans man. Plus I just plain don't have much to say, because people here know a lot more than me and most of what I need to discuss mostly has been covered.

I had been looking to do a contest for 2010 just to try out some new pants but Since i'm wearing 501's currently, the LVC isn't too inviting to me. This seemed like a fun alternative since the other tours are so great and truth be told I'd probably have some interesting pictures to share.

Anyway. Ill just keep checking in to see how this all turns out. And Red, all snarkiness aside all your points are completely valid.

Poll will be open for another week, at that point the pair will be picked, and from that point you all have yo ask yourselves 3 questions 1. Are you ok contributing to the cost of the jeans, 2. What month will you be the most active in (ad remember not eeryone can have may thru august) and 3. Are you prepared to take pictures and upload and post them everyday. The tour is starting December 1st as to bennys's request. See you all next Friday (November 5th)

no problem for the money

best time for me can be april to september. (July and August I'm not busy at all so I can take more pics..)

not sure about the EVERY day updates though...

I'm fine with whenever...is there still a possibility we can do the 55 cut?

where do tour jeans end up after the tour? i know about the OG evisu debacle, but in other tours i thought one person buys, they send them around and the organizer/buyer keeps them when all is said and done. $25 is not a huge deal, but i don't need to be buying jeans for other people... i already spend too much on my own ;) (no neg vibes intended)

+1 for the 55 cut (mostly cuz i'm a bit over 34" waist). i would have guessed most of the participants would prefer this. maybe it's the onlookers swaying the poll?

maybe i've misunderstood, and i'm sure most of the planning of these tours takes place privately (PMs), but i thought:

Medine acquired the Strongholds

Pomata acquired the OOEs

Ole acquired the N&Fs

Kiya provided the Flat Heads (and presumably will display them when done)

so maybe you can answer my more important question: who gets these when they are done? if take 5 wants to keep them and put them up in the store, they should definitely be free. otherwise, one person should be buying them.

unless i'm gonna be the owner, then you should all pay $25... ;)