52 members have voted

1. 1. which jeans?

• oo1 yen x take5 collab 55 type cut
    • 002 pbj x yen x take5 collab pbj 005 cut

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is not limited to just 12 people, nor is it limited to sufu "royalty' or people with high rep, anybody who wants to join can, but you HAVE to participate a lot, that means pictures nearly every day. look at the ordo portion of the flathead world tour, or the chicken portion of the dd+1, if you dont think you can handle posting that much please dont join. this is being very kindly sponsored by benny of take5, and lets show him a good world tour ok?

this is not limited to just 12 people, nor is it limited to sufu "royalty' or people with high rep, anybody who wants to join can, but you HAVE to participate a lot, that means pictures nearly every day. look at the ordo portion of the flathead world tour, or the chicken portion of the dd+1, if you dont think you can handle posting that much please dont join. this is being very kindly sponsored by benny of take5, and lets show him a good world tour ok?

i think this is a mistake. but i guess that's just me being paranoid someone might just flake. (yay free jawnzzzz!!)

also could someone be so kind as to post up some measurements of both cuts? and maybe some info on what kind of denim we're dealing with? :)

i think this is a mistake. but i guess that's just me being paranoid someone might just flake. (yay free jawnzzzz!!)

also could someone be so kind as to post up some measurements of both cuts? and maybe some info on what kind of denim we're dealing with? :)

Well someone will have everyone's names and addresses correct? I've bought from a seller on the board before if that helps put you at ease.

hey add me in before some fat dude stretches the waist to 35+

I also agree about being somewhat selective with participants, its not about being sufu royalty there should be some evidence however that the person is going to make good use of the time they have with the jeans.

Or, at least put high cred individuals first so that lower cred participants can build up proof of legitimacy before their leg.

With a 34" waist never really thought of myself as a "larger dude" but I suppose in the context of sufu, I am. :o

first off - good idea guys. and i stand behind the fact that size 34 is average for guys. i suppose i see 32 - 34 as average. my two cents.

just pm'd but i'm 100% down for this, get these jeans to the northern midwest!

oh, and i'm 6'5"...hope that inseam is loooong, which will prob be normal on my legs. (if I do get in the door on this)

and yea, slimmer cut would be cool!

i vote for whichever one is the more slim of two cuts...

ive got a 34'' waist but im the leaner side.

edit: but im just a participant, id be excited either way!

edit2: my 2 cents: as for participants, they dont have to be sufu elite, but an established forum participation i think should be at least the minimum. If they havent been around for more than a few months or have been around a while with very few posts, it is safe to assume there is a reason. NOt hating, just saying....

im getting stoked just thinking of what adventures i can conjure up (san jose isnt the most exciting of places) just to take pics !!!

edit2: my 2 cents: as for participants, they dont have to be sufu elite, but an established forum participation i think should be at least the minimum. If they havent been around for more than a few months or have been around a while with very few posts, it is safe to assume there is a reason. NOt hating, just saying....

I'm one of those newer sign-ups, though I've been a lurker for years and I'm fine with this. I only mentioned interest because it's a size I can wear and I think tours can be rad if done right (see Ooe tour so far). Either way, I'm not offended if left out.

Depending on how many participants, maybe 2 weeks each (vs. 1 month or whatever) is a better way to go to fit in more people in a smaller amount of time. Just a thought. Or maybe I'm just trying to avoid showing how boring my life is :)