size 34 world tour

akuma no uta

which jeans?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. which jeans?

• oo1 yen x take5 collab 55 type cut
    • 002 pbj x yen x take5 collab pbj 005 cut

interest check for a size tour for us bigger dudes, already got a few people in, lets see if we can make something awesome, something dd+1 worthy, not flaky as shit, so please dont ask to join if you cant at least take a picture of yourself at least once a day.

so far we have

myself

edmond

billy

tallyho

zubin

pomata

thedoad

eczerwonka

sixsixtie

redx

noname

nameness

kyxslf

wilkes

technicolor

this is not necessarily the final order, please vote on which jean youd like to see go around

so anybody thats interested pm me or just say on this thread

and take5 promised gifts to the participants :)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wearing 34's right now!

I'm 100% in for a larger dude contest, but the xx-005 cut didn't take my thighs or my private parts before when I had them (Had a few size 33's). And the waist was stretched out to high heaven!

Can we have an itty bitty baby man tour next?

Not quite sure what sort of tour that would be!

Most people on SUFU are very small anyways. Plenty of tours for the littest ones!

Great responses, everybody that's interested pm me your location so we can figure out a logical order with the least amount of waiting for ship times and such, also people that live close by meetups and handofss would e great!

Seeing the measurements on BiG for the 005 it seems like just a decent straight leg cut, maybe slightly slimmed down, but pbj denim also stretches like whoa from reading the thread on here. I'll get the jeans mailed to me soon, or if anyone else wants to go first, maybe Edmond since he's close to take5 and can just pick them up

Piss in any direction and you'll splatter on a size 30 world tour.

p.s. didn't notice the fatasses tag, who did that one?

I did the tags hahaha I thought it would be a good joke as most of the tours have been smaller waist sizes, getting a lot of good responses, well figure out the order together as a group, everybody post when would be convenient for you, not that everybody can quite get their way (we can't have 8 people in may June July august haha) but we can try to work this out to be fun. Also if anyone goes delinquent during their leg Ed is gonna sick his Chinese mafia friends on you.

I was just about to promise that I'd fit into PBJ 34s again in spring until I saw the thigh measurements on the BiG site. No amount of stretching known to mankind would allow my legs to fit in there...:rolleyes:

Anyways: subscribed