back rise 41cm

inseam 101.5cm

hem 24.5cm

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first

how many peeps are down for this so far?? is your original list still up to date?

second

if there is room, and you'll have me i'm still down for this like i mentioned before. I'm new-ish but for sure excited to really document the hell out of my time.

if not, cheers to this group. i'll for sure be watching closely!

peace.

the jeans will end up to the person who makes the best of the tour... its going to be voted by the take5 staff and benny's family dot worry i wont be included in it!

16 month tour? no problem as long as people really do the best ( pictures,videos, write) of the tour

I'm still in... cheap as I am. I really only want them during Bike Week since any other time I have them it might be boring as hell. I'm too old and married to hit the bars anymore, all my friends are old and boring now and some of us have a fucking mortgage, bills, 401ks, car payments, insurance, student loans, wife's shopping habit, did I say bills... woohoooo...

fuck ghetto... lol. Riiiiight :)

the jeans will end up to the person who makes the best of the tour... its going to be voted by the take5 staff and benny's family dot worry i wont be included in it!

16 month tour? no problem as long as people really do the best ( pictures,videos, write) of the tour

that's all you had to say in the first place. if that's the scenario then i'm in.

i don't make a habit of donating money to sufu members - and if i did, i'd be more inclined to contribute to salammi's denime fund... at least there some goodwill there.

however, if the jeans are going to benny for keeps at the end of the tour like akuma suggested, then i think take 5 needs to provide them at no charge just like the self edge flat head tour.

that's all you had to say in the first place. if that's the scenario then i'm in.

i don't make a habit of donating money to sufu members - and if i did, i'd be more inclined to contribute to salammi's denime fund... at least there some goodwill there.

however, if the jeans are going to benny for keeps at the end of the tour like akuma suggested, then i think take 5 needs to provide them at no charge just like the self edge flat head tour.

bullshit thats selfedge in sanfo this is take5 inhongkong totally different strokes

if you cant shell out that 20 man dont join in its as simple as that

how can we be sure that you or anyone who doesnt wanna shell out the 20 will send put the jeans after his turn? shipping via ems is more than that you know it..

use your head kids

t