video games ruined my life

DüM

^Dom is really great for good parties. If your team is stocked well and have communication, you can average at least 20 kills each. It's not as easy when you're rockin solo.

me and star player (Solix) went on a nostalgia trip

GET RAPED

I wish they would've kept the AK74u. Favorite gun on that game by FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Baeyer, you should really try some Demo with a full party or close and tell me it's not awesome. TDM is what I play when no one else is on or I just feel like fucking around.

Sabotage is dope too, but I like Demo's attack/defend more

Advice considered. Will prob get back on Demo or Sab when I eventually order a mic. I'm a little concerned about the negative social implications of ordering a mic for online gaming to further remove myself from my immediate physical reality... but who am I kidding? I will cop soon...

Wiz... you better be playing tonight. It's 3:20 am here and I plan on causing all sorts of domestic issues with the girlfriend over life priorities... of which drinking > gaming >> thesis writing > all :)

got my mic working again so i can actually help if we play demo.

fucking pissed off lately though - i got nuked like 3 times yesterday because i'd be on a team with 5 people against a clan of 9, they'd have like 2 harriers and a chopper going constantly and no one would shoot them down except me. then i leave these games and try to join another one... and they put me back on the same team. gee thanks - it happened in like 5 separate games

SUFU vs HYPE rematch?

If we win, we get all their Bearbricks and Nukka watches.

If they win, they get all of our TOJ.

ill throw in supleme stickers and shopping bags if they win.

damn my bro needs to come thru with giving me his bluetooth headset so i can mic it up with u guys.

+ i cant believe ive been using red dot sighting all along, shit is useless, i can shoot just as well (or bad..lol) without it...

+ i cant believe ive been using red dot sighting all along, shit is useless, i can shoot just as well (or bad..lol) without it...

I used it for a long time as well on UMP, then switched to silenced + stopping power. shit hits the fan without making a sound.

was bored today and unlocked tactical knife for the magnum. I've never used it much and yes, it is kind of wackarnolds especially with commando, but it can be pretty fucking fun. :o

reloading a lot is still the mark of a smart player though imo.

My friends always run around with a half empty clip/secondary and it pisses me off when they get pissed for dying. I probably get more angry watching them play than they get from sucking

yeah, i'm calling balderdash. i've tried that before and the most i've ever gotten was 5.

most i've ever gotten on any stage was a 7 spot on two different occassions. when my team had the other spawn trapped at A in terminal and the the same situation in the back corner between A and B in scrapyard