DüM

video games ruined my life

love using the Javelin online, so satisfying , also the heartbeat sensor is fun to play with, crawled like 40 yards up to some dude just to knife his bitchass, not so great when going up against a thermal though

love using the Javelin online, so satisfying , also the heartbeat sensor is fun to play with, crawled like 40 yards up to some dude just to knife his bitchass, not so great when going up against a thermal though

*LOUD WHISTLING SOUND*

PS3 username: Lozinski

Ratio: Around 1.75 at the moment... Will get much higher once I get the hang of some levels.

i saw some kids playing it outside of futureshop and they were on that terrorist level and they were like WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little brothers just got it.

campaign is soooooooo intense.

fucked around with multiplayer. shit is fun. i suck tho.

fisch354 xbl if you wanna add me/us

Hm.. Ive hade it for about 2 weeks now its great and fun and im desperately looking for some people to 2v2 or 3v3 against on xbl ...any takers? my GT is Hey Squidward

I'm eagerly awaiting someone to find a workaround so all us PC players with pirated copies can jump into multiplayer... I'm on the last level of campaign. :(

I haven't had the balls to play multiplayer yet as I'm new to the game.. I have trouble with these spec-op missions where dudes are hauling ass from every direction (the kill count one in the diner), how the fuck am I supposed stay up

I just got to level 50 in multilayer last night. If anyone plays hardcore on the xbox hit me up!

for those of you still on ropes about spending $60 for mw2, buynextgen.com has ps3/360 vers for $44 shipped, pc $50 shipped

I'm on Xbox live. Hit me up if you're decent and play some TDM or Domination, which is what I usually play. And please if you have a MIC communicate. haha

Xbox: whiteframes

mike lowery, I played that level with a friend on Hardened once so far. we stayed in the taco place and had no problems at all.

my last effort was a poor showing

my damn mic is broken, smh

still waiting on MW2 to come through the mail.

my damn mic is broken, smh

worst feeling, and when friends try to party chat too..

i was playing with dum and a couple others this morning and i'm the only fool who was micless, they're over strategizing with each other and i'm helplessly lallygagging

i was playing with dum and a couple others this morning and i'm the only fool who was micless, they're over strategizing with each other and i'm helplessly lallygagging

I don't even have a mic :(

if they fix PC multiplayer i might buy this. i spent ALL DAY trying to clear the sneaky snow sniper mission without being spotted once. no dice. although it's pretty easy to just blow through it with one of their guns :P

I just started playing multiplayer after finishing the single player and some of the spec ops missions, which were jaw-dropping by the way. Maybe I'm not totally used to multiplayer yet but does anyone miss MW1's multiplayer? There's just a whole different feel to it. It was more frantic, exciting and more satisfying in general. MW2 seems a lot less gritty, which I haven't gotten used to and just don't like yet. :(

^ one thing i miss about mw1 are the small/compact maps in the rotation.

gives a reason to use smgs or shottys.

other than that the multiplayer is similar between the two, for me atleast.

So close to a nuke.

Got to 24 kills as a chopper gunner, only to see in the bottom left that I'd been killed!

those kills don't count toward your kill streak.

those kills don't count toward your kill streak.

They do as long as he got the chopper gunner from his own killstreak and not from a care package or an emergency drop package.

I played MW2 this weekend. It was so awesome. They added so much, its hard to keep track of. Next level perks are awesome.

my eyesare hurting from this weekend.

where are all the noobs in multiplayer, tired of playing against some ninja-ass dudes with 10x higher rank, I'm blasting bullets all over and always taken out with clean shots. fuck.

if anybody's playing right now on 360 hit me up. im on bluebeard4. finally got my own gamertag.

my eyesare hurting from this weekend.

where are all the noobs in multiplayer, tired of playing against some ninja-ass dudes with 10x higher rank, I'm blasting bullets all over and always taken out with clean shots. fuck.

Did you finish campaign yet? I gave a synopsis a couple pages back incase you still didn't get what was happening. As far as playing online goes, i get my ass kick too. The best thing you can do is take your time when moving around the map. Try not to be in the opening and when you see the predator missles run into the nearest building.