video games ruined my life

DüM

right now I'm feeling like these were easy to cope with compared to the downsides of BO - particularly the slowed down movement, ragequit worthy spawning, and the ridicilous melee - when I'm so close to a guy that falling over with a knife in hand could kill him, why can't I stab him? and whats up with the explosives, I've once actually HIT someone with the grenade launcher and not kill them.

ragequit worthy spawning... My thoughts/feelings exactly!

should never happen...I've pretty much decided not to play Black Ops anymore b/c of the spawn system. It is absolutely atrocious...reminds me of World at War when it first came out. By the time they patched W@W I had already went back to COD 4.

wow that video just shows what a joke the spawning is. This is obviously a pretty essential part of a multiplayer game, so how can they possibly fuck it up so bad? did they not test the game before releasing it?

Due to this I've been playind TDM for the most part, because it really fucks up domination games.

I don't think so. I think that MW2 is a superior game to CoD4, except for the overpowered killstreaks and arguably map layout. CoD4 is just the king because of how revolutionary and overall solid it was at the time of release. It set (and still sets) a standard for all FPS titles that release.

MW2 didn't really have any bugs aside from a couple glitches and exploits. It was pretty solid from the get-go. Cannot say the same at all for BO.

I really think its a great game. The best since MW... MW2 was too twitchy, no ability to flank.

I am not noticing so many people exploiting lame guns or rokats. Just enjoying the maps more.

Perhaps people complaining are on PS3? I have only had 2 games or so crash and always find a good room...

aside from not getting all the maps to play on (had hanoi and villa like once each) i am very happy with this game.

my mind in the moment.

Sniping in this game is bullshit. You basically have to sit in your scope to do work.

lol ain't that the whole idea of sniping? no more of that quickscope bs. can't escape noscopes tho.

damn seems like a lot of you du's play it too much. i actually think BO is more balanced than MW2. graphics ain't that great but i do enjoy the gameplay. yeah, the knifing thing is pretty bad but it's not something i'm gonna fuss about.

the spawn system or matchmaking hasn't bothered me.

/edit

my only gripe tho has to be the hosting/lag in this game. i don't have the greatest connection but whenever i'm playing by myself, there are times where i only have 2-3 bars. i usually could only get full bars when i'm with a party.

for one the hit detection is completely unreliable, which takes away from the skilled players progression when you're getting killed not by the other guy but by the shitty hit detection, bullet-spray and auto aiming, which is also hit or miss. one other thing HIT MARKERS, i've never gotten so many in the history of COD, yet most of the time i'm dead in 1-3 shots, and it falls back on Treyarch's garbage coding, there's so much they fucked up on it makes you wonder if it went through any kind of testing, anyway leave COD to Infinity Ward

the spawning is the worst bit for me. I remember playing a game and killing royale like 5 times in a row because it spawned him in exaaact the same spot.

I've seen that so many fucking times and I haven't been playing THAT much. in that snow level with the really small wooded area an enemy will always spawn (and continue to spawn) in the back even if your whole team is standing right there. for one this makes spawn camping way too easy and on the other hand if you decide to stay moving it will spawn someone directly behind you about 10x more often than MW2 did.