video games ruined my life

DüM

Does anyone know if they patched BO so that you can hear footsteps easier now? Was in a game earlier and it seemed like I could hear guys trying to sneak up on me.

I feel like most of the people who complain about black ops are the ones who aren't good. Yes the spawns and melee are terrible, but if you get turned-on then you probably a) can't aim, or B) should lead your shots. I don't see how you can have a k/d lower than 1.5. The game takes much more skill because it requires more shots to kill people, unlike MW2.

Played a few games of dom with kidaradio last night, shit was fun. Still need to get a group to play zombies with.

TD5Ht0LBTVk

i forgot how much fun cod zombies was

played the shit out of the FIVE map with my bros yesterday

I played a pretty good run with my buddies yesterday. Got to level 24. We used the panic room/defcon strategy, but the zombie spawn exponentially exploded from 23 to 24, and were walking right thru our main 2 gunner's PaP'd HK11's/RPK's. I think we need to start running around the middle floor in circles at that point, but it's pretty hard to do with a full party.

Thoughts on BO:

Sometimes i wonder if playing HC is so different that your KDR should be seen in a different light.

The lack of tubes in this game is refreshing.

Being able to pick up your claymore is AWESOME!

I already kinda want a map pack.

On another note:

Anyone play uncharted 2? I heard its very good. Thoughts?

the single player in uncharted 2 is amazing, graphics are some of the best on PS3, maybe next to GoW3, really solid story/voice acting/puzzles/gameplay, also has multiplayer as well, i have a copy if you want to buy off me for cheap, i've played it through too many times, and don't have time for online.

Does anyone know if they patched BO so that you can hear footsteps easier now? Was in a game earlier and it seemed like I could hear guys trying to sneak up on me.

I feel like most of the people who complain about black ops are the ones who aren't good. Yes the spawns and melee are terrible, but if you get turned-on then you probably a) can't aim, or B) should lead your shots. I don't see how you can have a k/d lower than 1.5. The game takes much more skill because it requires more shots to kill people, unlike MW2.

Played a few games of dom with kidaradio last night, shit was fun. Still need to get a group to play zombies with.

Unless you have a 3 bar connection.. then the extra bullets to kill is just fucking annoying and gets you murked b/c your bullets take 1-2 seconnds leave the chamber, apparently. Probably going to return this game for the new assassin's creed after thanksgiving break (when I'll be on a shit ton while I'm home with a solid connection - hit me up). AC: Brotherhood has like a 50 hour singleplayer + multiplayer mode, sounds pretty cash imo

did you see the car list? it's on GTPlanet, i think there's something like 40 GT-Rs, over 100 Nissans, 100 Hondas, only 18 BMWs, all the comments are from people that are pissed because alot of the 1000 cars are just duplicates with different models/badges, also only the premium cars have interior view apparently