video games ruined my life

DüM

was playing it for a little while last week. not too bad, kind of confusing with some of the crafting/job systems and what not. UI, esp. targeting for me is a bit clunky and tedious. keep in mind though, i've never played ffxi.

graphics, cutscenes, and music are leet skeet though. haven't logged on since last week, however. got kind of bored and tried out SC2 and been bz going out, probably not a good sign overall for my future dedication to the game.

i never played ffxi either but yeah the game is kinda slow and confusing when you don't really know what to do. tbh, i'm only playing it to pass the time ha.

i need to get myself on that sc2 tho.

i have asked like 5 times already but.....

anyone still play wc3? basically the only game i play now, and mostly tds :o

always looking for people to play with

Used to play a shit ton.. I haven't played in over a year though so I might get back here soon because I sorta figured everyone moved on to SC2

Been playing Reach like mad and it's fucking awesome. I really cannot get enough of it, way better than Halo 3 in my opinion.

"Xbox Live is going to have a free gold weekend running from September 17th - 20th. In addition they will be offering a special upgrade price of $29.99 and a free Halo Reach Noble 6 avatar helmet. Details can be found on your console Xbox Live Spotlight."

$2.50 per month? i'm down. SUP XBOX BROS (brb ps3 bros)

Yo, whats your gt? ive been playing reach non stop, it's great.

who else has reach?

Played for a while last night. Haven't touched single player, but the multiplayer is much more enjoyable than what I remember from Halo 3. Hit me up if you want to play. I added Baeyer, but haven't played with anyone from here yet. GT = Smpathy4damarty

Probably won't be getting around to the PS3 until Medal of Honor...It'll be missed.

the mexican dude was funny as hell.

and annoying as hell too haha every 5 seconds he would say my name.

ps. RAGEQUIT for the first time in awhile tonight, HATE carrying my whole team game after game, wonder why we're losing? cause your bitchasses can't even go positive.....UGHHHHHH haha pokpok and bowa were the only ones actually contributing, rest were dead weight

just got a SNES and 12 games, fuck yeah. super mario kart, super star wars, mega man x, f-zero, ken griffey jr baseball, tecmo super bowl, super mario world, star fox, tetris & dr mario, pilot wings, un squadron and mortal kombat.

life rules.

just got a SNES and 12 games, fuck yeah. super mario kart, super star wars, mega man x, f-zero, ken griffey jr baseball, tecmo super bowl, super mario world, star fox, tetris & dr mario, pilot wings, un squadron and mortal kombat.

life rules.

How much did you end up spending? Awesome games btw

oD8MbhV7FCw

Cannot wait to play this

http://kotaku.com/5639441/team-ico-collection-out-in-2011-has-some-surprises

and cannot wait till this comes out because I never was able to play either of these but always wanted too.. wonder if they will $40 like the God of War pack

so the PS Move came out today i think, my bro copped one and i will say it's a blast, the 1:1 movement makes everything so precise, it's interesting how not only the forward/backward movement is recreated but also twisting/turning of 3 dimensional objects onscreen, for instance a sword or paintbrush, it's kind of trippy the things you can do in some of the games

life rules.

Just ordered a wired xbox controller to replace the shitty logitech controller I was using on my PC for snes emulation. Looking forward to playing the shit out of some SNES games on my laptop at work.

yeah I want to try the move but it's a bit much to buy in since I'm kinda poor. I actually already have the camera but I'd need like two controllers and those secondary controllers. that's like $160 plus a game.

actually you only need one of the controllers with the ball on top to play everything, every game that i played has an option where you can choose if you have one or two controllers, if you're using one it usually involves holding in the T or Move buttons but it really doesn't take away from the experience, that little controller is pretty much completely unnecessary at the moment, it's only for navigating screens which can be done with the balltop, i can see once some kind of FPS trys to utilize it but there's no games like that at the moment