video games ruined my life

DüM

Halo Reach has taken over my friend list...

Is it worth buying? My cousin told me that it is a complete change from the old Halo games, which would make it acceptable in my eyes.

It is definitely a good change of pace, not nearly as frustrating as MW2 can get. I'll admit that i'm not very good since i've never played halo before, but it is fun.

David we gotta play soon, the only sufu person i've played with so far is Beezup. Watch out though because he's a team killer.

......BURLY :confused:

I would be playing COD, but Rachel is pissed and took the disk with her when she went out today. (Bullshit)

ahahhaah jonathan i cant give you more rep right now, but i owe you some for this post.

+

agreeed x3423748234 with everything darren said about halo. i suck at it too but its a good change.

just got to mexico in RDR.... i really have been playing it slow and just got in to it... despite being on the map the whole time i kinda expected it to be bigger down there... anyone know if i get access to the full map after a while?

also they are doing some zombie cowboy shizzle, could be cool... anyone still rocking RDR?

just got to mexico in RDR.... i really have been playing it slow and just got in to it... despite being on the map the whole time i kinda expected it to be bigger down there... anyone know if i get access to the full map after a while?

also they are doing some zombie cowboy shizzle, could be cool... anyone still rocking RDR?

You unlock the north eastern portion of the map when you're done with Mexico. Above Thieves Landing? I haven't played it in a while so don't quote me on names.