video games ruined my life

DüM

you can plant claymores over edges, it was more creative then good in my opinion.

the thing i hate most about this game is the fact that no matter how good you do/are your team can still suck ass. take this round on terminal, i had harriers and pavelows out at all times and my team still couldn't win, my 3rd of 4th best round total ever too. just fuckin raping dudes, and these 8 other clowns did no damage

34hgt52.jpg

The main problem with the game for me is the terrible matchmaking in general. They need to match players up of similar skill, both on the same team and opposing team. Guys who're great at the game should be playing against and with others of their ability.

when i get the predator I keep looking for people and try to get the harrier right away, can get 5 7 9 within 20 secs if you don't go ducking out right after you get the predator. i dont like to give up a good spot just to be safe during the predator so i usually wait for teammates to be around me.

started fucking around with the uzi for a bit today. pretty mean with rapid fire. need the silencer so i can lurk around.

Guest jonathannrobert

Miss you bros! Only 3-4 days until I am back online, depending on my return. You better be waiting for me with RDR.

i rarely rage quit MW2 these days, because most of the times i get killed it's bullshit anyway,i simply get revenge (with toobs) ^___^

how u like RDR? i see u playing son

how much was bf:bc2? still isnt on sale in my area

Sorry man, should have clarified, I'm in Australia. I order most games from the UK (shameless plug for the excellent zavvi.co.uk) because

a) they don't have the bullshit censorship we have as a result of no 18+ classification for games (see L4D2 vids for examples, lol-worthy censorship zeal).

B) they are MUCH cheaper than here (e.g, BF:BC2 on sale at zavvi = US$34, retail in Aus = US$105)

Australians get fucking raped when it comes to gaming. More money for less product AND the worst online connections possible?? Fuck this country...

If that bible-clutching, self-righteous zealot Tony Abbott becomes PM, I swear I'm fucking leaving this nation.

got my first hate mail in COD 4 mw2 last night.. 30-3

"wow your so awesome, i wanna have you baby.... gay c*nt"

made me lol ;P then proceeded to get a negative kd ratio the next two maps and I rage quitted at the end of the round haha

hate mail is great.

DUM, this threads title should be changed, well done.

if i preorder RDR here i get a gun pack of some sort, anyone know what that is? i hear other people get a mount and still others some other love... the mount is supposed to be the best in the game i hear, what the fuck? someone school me.