video games ruined my life

DüM

im unlocking all guns on mw2, i have almost all the assault rifles apart from f2000 and the m4a1, i have done the intervention and barrett and the ump45 and lsw but the vector is a fucking pain, i have had fmj on from 300 kills im at 1230 and still need 4 i just fucking hate this gun so much....

^I just bought MW1 a few months back for dirt cheap and I've been playing the shit out of the multiplayer. Very fun. Still a half active community. Fewer guns, maps, etc.. but that kind of makes the challenge of unlocking everything more reasonable. If you're on X360 we'll play.

^I just bought MW1 a few months back for dirt cheap and I've been playing the shit out of the multiplayer. Very fun. Still a half active community. Fewer guns, maps, etc.. but that kind of makes the challenge of unlocking everything more reasonable. If you're on X360 we'll play.

you're never on anymore, man.

^Trying to finish my doctoral thesis :( :( :( Submission deadline end of this month, but I'm almost done this week.

In that context "playing the shit out of the multiplayer" translates to, I managed to play 2 rounds the other day whilst I was waiting for my files to transfer from the network.

The AUG is a monster though. I haven't used it in a while. Also, don't shit talk the Vector. That's my go-to SMG. I can quite often catch snipers from range with my silenced vector. People love the MP5 though and I hate that shit.

wow, what have you got left to do for it?

just extended mags

as far as smg's go, ump is king, uzi w/o silencer is serious business, mp5k will have you speeding through enemies, the vector's firerate is serious business, and the mag size and range of the p90 is great. i love them all

Hey guys, I've got a problem connecting the internet to my PSP's. Everything else seems to work fine (all of my computers, other game consoles) and I've tried nearly everything within my knowledge:

-Making sure the wireless switch is on on the PSPs

-Disabling/renabling the wireless security

-Resetting the router and modem

-Disabling all firewalls

-Manually opening ports

-Assigning the PSPs to a static IP

What I find also find retarded is that I've went and redone my PS3's network settings to automatically detect and connect and used the same process on my PSPs to no avail. I've got one of each generation PSP (1000, 2000, and 3000) and none of them seem to connect. Anyone else have any other suggestions? I've probably spent the past 3-4 nights trying to fix it. :/