branespload

edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

Well, it's also got those cutouts on the handle, which makes it probably 20% more tactical, by my estimation.

tacticool* JEEZE.

Well, it's also got those cutouts on the handle, which makes it probably 20% more tactical, by my estimation.

This made me realize that I should probably use those cutouts to do a paracord wrapped handle.. brb

i wouldnt call the PPT a GQ knife at all, really

but i like spyderco and black handles soooooo

They could have atleast chose one of the carbon fiber scaled knives instead of the corrugated G10.

I have this one; REI brand. Supposedly the polished bowl is more comfortable for the mouth, like normal steel utensils. Only downside is that there's always water spots because its polished. Doesn't really affect eating though so..

23u6ars.png

I had this thing for years, and it would jab my hand every time I'd reach into my bag to use it. I switched to a light my fire spork

220 and it's worked well ever since.

i am not sure if you get it but that blog is just a complete copy of mine

Well immitation is the greatest form of flattery right??? Also it's not like anyone here invented edc or anything, James Bond was around before superfuture anyways....

wait, wut?

i thought that was just an imagedump companion to your blog

REGULATORS! MOUNT UP!!!

im not saying i invented edc or whatever, it's just funny that he picked the tumblr platform, everyday-carry (with the hyphen and all) as the name, the same theme, more or less the same description, some of the same pics that i've blogged before, and even reblogging me directly. whatevz

so even thought I was all set on the d-fly I ended up making a last minute decision that it was just a little bit bigger than I wanted to be taking out in most situations in nyc and canceled. Here's the little guy I ordered instead that just came, couldn't be happier and super sharp out of box :)

5225198296_8936a5f2d8.jpg

no one is saying brane invented edc (remember abe lincoln's pocket dump a few hundred pages upthread?)

but dude straight copied brane's website

FUCKING RIDICULOUS

boxcutter goes: click click

wow. some one make a blogspot that does the same thing. and a wordpress. and a xanga.

someone mentioned the light my fire. picked one up a couple weeks back right before a last minute camping trip (along with a northface aleutian sleeping bag, decent for its price)

21eC%2B8RDR4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

pricier than other options but im happy with it.

Not a bad price. Wait.. what?

I hate seeing these stupid spyderco fakes going for so much -__-

2wd0qj4.png

well said brane. you seem to be a lot less angry than i would be in your shoes. seems like he's trying to get your readers, but with ads. LAME

t.wayne, you might not know me very well

but this is not as bad as the whole stolen fiasco.

Biggest thing is no credit, and no real explanation behind his posts. It looks like he just throws shit up there in 30 seconds.

"# SHOTS FIRED" I LOL'd at that when I read it at the bottom of Brane's post.

If you've already got a lighter and tinder, why would you need a firesteel? Ain't no startin a fire quicker than with those two.

Fair enough. When I go camping every year, I usually just buy a box of matches for backup - cost almost nothing and are widely available. A box of waterproof ones can be had for a couple bucks.

Can't comment on the firesteel, however.