edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Hey people, looking for some advice on an keychain light, I lost my 4sevens Preon1 but still looking for a AAA light since I have access to those batteries already. Probably looking towards the Preon ReVO, but my main concerns are one hand operation difficulties (I bought a tailclicky for my preon1 because it was pretty hard to use one handed). But points for probably exceed the cons, smaller size, longer runtime, built-in keychain hole/notch.

Anyone have any other suggestions around the same pricepoint?

Recommendations for a pocket tool that I can use at work?

I need (ideally):

-large, medium and small screwdriver

-phillips screwdriver

-pliers (pointed, not blocky at the tip)

-wire cutter

-knife

-awl (to drill holes into sheet plastic)

Obvious choice spec-wise would be a Juice CS4 but I'm a bit worried that it might be too big for the coin pocket (only place I can reasonably put it). Any suggestion for something a bit smaller?

I need (ideally):

-phillips screwdriver

-wire cutter

-knife

Obvious choice spec-wise would be a Juice CS4 but I'm a bit worried that it might be too big for the coin pocket (only place I can reasonably put it). Any suggestion for something a bit smaller?

I need (ideally):

-phillips screwdriver

-wire cutter

-knife

It's actually not that big! It totally fits in the coin pocket, i carried it in my back pocket, it could fit on a keychain but i wouldn't recommend it and lastly, you could always attach a paracord or whatever the fuck you want and carry it in your front pockets!

Edit: OH and if anyone is looking for a Benchmade Activator 201 in brand new condition or is trading a Esee-5 or 6, LEMME KNOW.

I need (ideally):

-phillips screwdriver

-wire cutter

-knife

It's actually not that big! It totally fits in the coin pocket, i carried it in my back pocket, it could fit on a keychain but i wouldn't recommend it and lastly, you could always attach a paracord or whatever the fuck you want and carry it in your front pockets!

Edit: OH and if anyone is looking for a Benchmade Activator 201 in brand new condition or is trading a Esee-5 or 6, LEMME KNOW.

Pomp I haven't even recommended EDC in weeks.. I am super behind. :(

Maybe you can recommend me a knife other then the cricket, some thing small, good quality, folding and maybe with a straight edge . (i think ill end up with the cricket but just asking to make sure)

Pomp I haven't even recommended EDC in weeks.. I am super behind. :(

Maybe you can recommend me a knife other then the cricket, some thing small, good quality, folding and maybe with a straight edge . (i think ill end up with the cricket but just asking to make sure)