edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

still waiting on my bear and son trainer, been about a month already.

knifecenter just keeps saying next week, next week, next week.

I think i remember some of you had problems with knifecenter's out of stock items also?

fuck knifecenter. last i checked, there were some pretty nice trainers on ebay.

still waiting on my bear and son trainer, been about a month already.

knifecenter just keeps saying next week, next week, next week.

I think i remember some of you had problems with knifecenter's out of stock items also?

fuck knifecenter. last i checked, there were some pretty nice trainers on ebay.

Yeah knifecenter pretty much sucks, especially with out of stock items. Their inventory is never right, and they always say they're going to get stuff in faster than they do. I cancelled an order after 2 months of waiting. I'll NEVER think about ordering anything from them again.

haha, you actually have one ^^ awesome

was considering getting one but think i'd look ridiculous pulling that out in the campus center caf line.

anyway, knifecenter. was going to cancel my order last night but figured i'd stick it out as it wasnt urgent anyway. check my mail this morning and I got an email saying it shipped.

meh, i just wont buy anything from them again.

If you could buy things for less than a dollar, I would carry more change. As soon as I get change I put it in my teddy bank thing. I occasionally edc a lucky penny or something for a little longer, though.

I have a sizing question about backpacks

do you think someone like me who's 5'6"-5'7" could wear a 30L backpack? I currently use the DQM rucksack (sidney lo pack lah) which is pretty tall, but I still like it. I can't find any specs on it and I'm not sure how huge 30L is, but I'm assuming the DQM and the 30L are both around the same height..

and no it's not visvim

yeah backpack looks nice and compact

I just bought a backpack (totally different) on the recommendation of a sufuer. i like it cause of the attachments. and i am an asian nerd but with a larger frame

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/311,2153W_Lowe-Alpine-Strike-40-OD-Military-Backpack.html

originally wanted the plain green (which sold out) but i think I'll like the camo

Also spring cleaning yesterday i found like 10 knives (cheap crappy chinese made still in boxes) for like $25 that i had purchased a few years ago off of home shopping (smh)

Don't mean to derail the pack convo, but i picked this up over the weekend. Swiss-tech Utili-key, I don't remember if anyone has posted this yet. Its pretty compact and has a lot of tools: Serrated blade, Philips, Flathead, bottle opener, micro Flathead, and tweezers.

4575675422_88eb53310d.jpg

4576655904_34daaf646d.jpg

but it suuuuckssss i have 2 of them and i just stopped carrying them

i do not approve of using the blade for leverage as a handle when caplifting

also, the way the micro/jeweler driver is situated, it couldn't even reach my eyeglass hinges.. i also don't like how much force it takes to open it, and how if you're not careful you'll drop the rest of your keychain.

this thing looks like it would be more useful imoz:

tumblr_l1pr5kdIzq1qaugiso1_500.jpg

http://everydaycarry.tumblr.com/post/562073603/keytool-editors-note-this-actually-looks-like

but it suuuuckssss i have 2 of them and i just stopped carrying them

i do not approve of using the blade for leverage as a handle when caplifting

also, the way the micro/jeweler driver is situated, it couldn't even reach my eyeglass hinges.. i also don't like how much force it takes to open it, and how if you're not careful you'll drop the rest of your keychain.

this thing looks like it would be more useful imoz:

tumblr_l1pr5kdIzq1qaugiso1_500.jpg

http://everydaycarry.tumblr.com/post/562073603/keytool-editors-note-this-actually-looks-like

totally buying this

Don't mean to derail the pack convo, but i picked this up over the weekend. Swiss-tech Utili-key, I don't remember if anyone has posted this yet. Its pretty compact and has a lot of tools: Serrated blade, Philips, Flathead, bottle opener, micro Flathead, and tweezers.

I've had that and complete agree with branespload. The the fact that you had to use the blade for leverage is unacceptable. Needless to say, its no longer on my keys. Definitely want to check out that other keytool though. For the price it looks amazing!

Anyway, heres some pics of my HP daypack picked up from sufu a while back.

4576780928_5a703ba510.jpg

4576145695_873550a312.jpg

ugh, i wish i could afford one of those HP jawnz. i saw one in person, so good. :|

VAT19 if you're reading send me a free keything to review lahhh

DSC_0329.JPG

It's too hot now to carry that Corter Wallet, it just makes the right side of my ass sweaty.

So it's just a self-made money clip( with ~$100 Cash, University ID, Driver's License, Credit Card, and ATM card), leather and paracord bracelets, 4Sevens Mini AA, Keys and Gerber Paraframe.

I'd like to carry less keys, but 3 are for labs at school, 3 are for my girl's place and 1 is for mine and I used them all at least once a week. The lab and GF keys aren't supposed to be duplicated or altered, so no keytool.

Thinking about a replacement for the Gerber, maybe a small Spyderco? Something less than $50, and recommendations (I know there's a post of approved blades broken down by price, but I still like to hear new opinions)?

I'd like to carry less keys, but 3 are for labs at school, 3 are for my girl's place and 1 is for mine and I used them all at least once a week. The lab and GF keys aren't supposed to be duplicated or altered, so no keytool.

dump the girl

or copy them anyway (mom and pop locksmiths will do it)