edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

LOL SO COOL HOW

was that a piece of chain that came off from the raidops?

the sog goes in the coin pocket with paracord loop wrap on the pocket clip. the thumbstud of the sog is pressured by the jeans and hip when you lift the leg up. so i hook my pinky in the paracord loop then left the leg up and pull.

haha dont know if that made any sense, i could try to do it in pictures if you want

oh and raidops has a detachable chain, i just did it for the video. i dont normally wear it like that. i just have a solid paracord all the way around it.

^ oh so that's what the knee is forrr...

in other news i discovered my babby cousin (3 years old) is a flashaholic.

i gifted his dad a preon titanium and babby wouldnt want to let go. today his dad got another light from someone else and sure enough babby grabbed it and figured it out instantly:

tumblr_kvaornXC6D1qzs0p3o1_500.jpg

assuming you really carry all that....

emersons suck! the liner lock wears out quick!! i've had 3 emersons, and ALL of the locks wore out within 500 flicks or so. i loved everything else about them, except for the chisel grind, but wth is with the lock?!

just my experience..

Great thread!! I bought this Winchester Multitool from Walmart today for $5.. Great quality for that price! Ive been wanting to do this for a while -- added my house keys and bike lock key to it after doing some sanding/cutting. I'll post an EDC tomorrow when my camera is charged.

edc.jpg

hi maxie but problem with emerson is that the blade is brittle and easily chipped.. i think theyre made to cut peoples meat only..

yo ed

but really? yours chipped a lot? Cause they're made with 154cm steel, same like benchmade, which I thought was OK

can a chisel grind make the blade chip more easily? :confused:

yo ed

but really? yours chipped a lot? Cause they're made with 154cm steel, same like benchmade, which I thought was OK

can a chisel grind make the blade chip more easily? :confused:

sup.

the 154cm is NOT the same as benchmade and others. steel names just mean that they use the same materials, but forging it is different for every batch. the heat treat can vary.

thats why when you see knives for sale the RC is always a range. like 58-60 or something.

oh and yes the wave feature is super cool, but in a panic self defense situation, it might get tricky. but it is super cool.

and no a chisel grind doesnt make the blade cheap more easily.

Can't believe the link on Atwood stayed up for so long. That was at least 30mins ;)

sup.

the 154cm is NOT the same as benchmade and others. steel names just mean that they use the same materials, but forging it is different for every batch. the heat treat can vary.

thats why when you see knives for sale the RC is always a range. like 58-60 or something.

oh and yes the wave feature is super cool, but in a panic self defense situation, it might get tricky. but it is super cool.

and no a chisel grind doesnt make the blade cheap more easily.

oh i see. Thanks for the info

on that note, actually selling a few leatherman pieces...

E33T knife (amazon) - phillips/regular screwdrivers, pack clip/bottle opener, torx secured clip,154mm blade - feels really sturdy, easy open with one hand. got this and sharpened it once and never used it. some light tool box wear. $15 shipped

OG leatherman super tool (leatherman)- two of these - $12 shipped ea

still have these, dropped asking a tenner each.