Everyone,pls Help Me!! Fake Chanel J12

illkid

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is tmccarthy41?? pls check the movements. thanks!

Dude, dude, dude,

I know English is probably not your first language, it is difficult to get what you are saying and you are going about this all wrong, but for your sake:

1. You should not be putting your 3 grand on tmccarthy41's words.

I mean for all you know he could be Ken's frat buddy going way back or Ken himself. His credentials are also not known to you. Can you sell the J12 anywhere based on tmccarthy41's valuation?

Hence if he says it is legit, are you really going to pay 3 grand to Ken?

2. Having said that, you should have got it authenticated way back. Whatever you do now is too late even if you show the J12 to be fake.

How do you prove it now that Ken sold you a fake watch?

You could have easily gotten a fake J12 and inscribed the fake serial number. Even if Ken sold you a fake watch (which I am not saying he did), how can you prove it now? Who will admit to selling you a fake watch since you got it for a year and can do anything to it.

Your only hope is it is real and the monies you spent on authenticating it, is not wasted.

3. Which brings us to the next point. You cant' become an expert on authenticating watches by surfing the net. For god's sake, pay a hundred dollars or more and get an expert to authenticate it!

And the sad thing is you are still trawling the net to get someone you don't know to do it for you for free ie. tmccarthy41

This is fuckin stupid, what if you posted a fake j12 movement?

How do we know, which watch you posted?

The drama will never end..

The guy who started the fake shit..where u at bitch? and explain.

FS: Chanel J12 Black...

03-26-09 08:45 AM

~Stangzorized~

fake shit

Whatever it is, illkid was the one who came out and said he would pay 3k to Ken if he is wrong.

Illkid also put his 3k in tmccarthy41's words.

Therefore the minute tmccarthy41 say its a real J12, its time.

Time for illkid to pony up the 3 k or shut up.

This is fuckin stupid, what if you posted a fake j12 movement?

How do we know, which watch you posted?

The drama will never end..

The guy who started the fake shit..where u at bitch? and explain.

FS: Chanel J12 Black...

03-26-09 08:45 AM

~Stangzorized~

fake shit

i can show you the receipt of the watch shop. and you also can call them. anyone who in TORONTO. i can go with you to any watch shop.

if you are always thinking i want to scam ken. i will never convince you unless you came to toronto. i just want to show you a truth. before friday, you guys let me show pics of movements. after it. you said this may be fake. anyways, what do you want me to do ? if it's ok, i will do it. and right now, i want someone who is professional to tell me weather this is a fake. if it is a fake, i can send it to a third party to check it weather this is the one KEN sold to me.

I find it funny ken didn't authenticate his watch when he got it from ebay seller.

It came with the authenticity card, box, and I brought the watch to chanel boutique to have the links adjusted. And I asked the manager, and he told me it was legit.

So I'm just confused what you mean by authenticate? Ask them to write a letter of authenticity:confused:

if you are really sure it is fake, illkid, i do suggest you send it to HK boutique. get them prove that it is fake, then you should file a lawsuit. I just dont think it is a good idea to do anything, before you are sure it is fake or not.

Dude, dont just talk, just for the sake of talking, for Christ's sake.

Chanel isnt going to 'accept' a watch if they think its fake, and how would they prove that its fake? If you dont know how how these companies operate, is that they are not going to write any letter, or any proof of evidence that'll bite them in the ass in the long haul. What they'll do is prolly politely tell you to go somewhere else to get it authenticate.

Also I'd really appreciate it if you guys could just lay off the thread if you have nothing concrete or legit to comment about. Thanks.

So if tmccarthy41 say it is legit, you wont pay the 3 k to ken?

Under what circumstances will you pay?

i think you r so bored, if you think so , let's make a deal. if this is exactly the one KEN sold to me. you buy it for 3K. if not , i pay you 3k. if you are afraid to do so, pls stop asking such stupid questions.

i think you r so bored, if you think so , let's make a deal. if this is exactly the one KEN sold to me. you buy it for 3K. if not , i pay you 3k. if you are afraid to do so, pls stop asking such stupid questions.

Oh man!

Here I am trying to help you and give you tips and now you want me to pay the 3K you said you will pay Ken? Grasping at straws here?

chanel is not watch maker. sales and marketing are the only things that the managers and staffs care. go to find a authorised service centre in your area, where i believe is the only place may help you....

good luck....

I think you are missing the point. Chanel probably is not a watch maker. The movement etc was purchased from a watch maker. But since J12 is a Chanel watch, they do have responsibilities to their customers to maintain the watch etc.

Chanel, to maintain the brand image, should not wash their hands off it just because illkid cannot show a receipt to show he bought it from a Chanel store.

Ken is right in suggesting illkid get Chanel to service the watch. Chanel would not service a fake watch or any other watch. Even if the warranty expires, Chanel must take care of their products. Unless Chanel does not provide international warranty since illkid seems to be saying the watch was sold in Hong Kong and he asked the Chanel store in Canada. But Chanel Hong Kong should still service it.

But no matter what, if there is a serial number, Chanel must be able to say whether it is from them or not. The fact that the bracelet is not ‘original’ does not mean the watch is a fake. If the store manager knows nothing about watches, the HQ must know.

If Chanel refuses to do anything because the watch was not sold from the Canada store and the bracelet is not ‘original’, it reflects badly on how they treat their products once sold.

fake j12's have off centered date windows. i looked at the pics in kens first thread and the date window looks properly centered. the picture of the clasp in this thread looks legit as well. the fake clasp is no where as thick.

you are also comparing links with the chrono j12. i don't know if there is a difference but i thought i should bring that up.

the crown is also an obvious difference. the gen is much smaller than the fakes.

edit: actually i forgot, it was either the lugs or crown that is different.