american football (nfl)

yanni

good to see denver win today. they're kinda for real now. the pats are still a good team, just not dominating like previous years. they're the kind of team that can turn it around when it counts and it'll most likely happen in the playoffs

giants keep steamrolling over teams though, granted, the raiders are probably the worst team in football, but the giants managed to cut them down a few extra notches in that game. it was pure domination

best teams in football currently:

saints

colts

giants

this week was shit for football. there was like what, 4 or 5 blowouts. and a hella boring browns bills game. 2 pass completions? seriously? falcons crushing the niners? the broncos beating the pats? and the fucking cowboys won. FML.

yo, chad henne looked good though, and dan henning called all the right plays to beat the jets. i like how successful they are with controlling the ball.

seriously though, broncos are going to go on a losing streak real soon.

i still have faith in my packers

went to the niners falcons game last weekend and it was great to see the niners fans leaving halfway through the 3rd. plus i have michael turner on my fantasy team

shows what the loss of a LT can do. i think theyre going to win the next 5 games, with MIN being the only challenge.

theyre definitely going to get crushed by the niners though. haha.

clifton was in for the bengals game where he got raped to the tune of 5 sacks by antwan odom...GB's o line just sucks dick

jenning cant catch the ball. all packers receivers have dropped too many balls this season.

its the RT thats getting worked Barbre. combine no OLine with Rodgers holding on to the ball way too long (a la Big Ben) and you get 20 sacks. Rodgers wont make it to the end of the season if this continues much longer.

frustrating.

clifton was in for the bengals game where he got raped to the tune of 5 sacks by antwan odom...GB's o line just sucks dick

but didnt most of the sacks come after he was injured in the 3rd quarter?

the only packers game ive seen this season was the MNF one, and jared allen was working the left side pretty hard.

Thomas is a nothing, he has a good team to take him to the goal line, if he was legit he would do some more mid field.

I think its a shame that TO did not go to NO or to the PATS... then they could do some real damage, and he could have a chance at the ring i think he deserves... him standing on the cowboys star as a 49er still makes me like him.... that and catching 10 balls with a broken ankle in the big game... no matter what else stupid shit he did...