Stoops! kanye akin a damn fool! quick before mtv takes it down!

Sayword

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cognac is probably the best tasting alcohol ever. Fuck everything else, whiskey if I'm feeling poor.

best tasting? no

great? yes

but still

fuck a henney

Remy XO all day boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

(i ain't fucked w/ Louis XIII)

cognac is probably the best tasting alcohol ever. Fuck everything else, whiskey if I'm feeling poor.

i just can't get with this. what's so good about it? it's fucking sweet, tastes like old medicine mixed with tons of sugar. i only know old people that like it, and rappers. also very often cognac drinkers are not big drinkers in general, they can't handle vodka or whiskey. my grandma drinks cognac, she's 86 and i'm sure her and her friends can outdrink kanye and his whole crew.

i just can't get with this. what's so good about it? it's fucking sweet, tastes like old medicine mixed with tons of sugar. i only know old people that like it, and rappers. also very often cognac drinkers are not big drinkers in general, they can't handle vodka or whiskey. my grandma drinks cognac, she's 86 and i'm sure her and her friends can outdrink kanye and his whole crew.

You answered it yourself. Admittedly I'm not a sport/big drinker, but I can hang with the best of them for sure. I don't drink to get stupid drunk, I like the buzz I get from drinking, but there is a certain "High" I want from drinking and I don't go over it if I don't have to. Vodka is nasty. Scotch is nasty (haven't had the best or johnny walker yet, but I'm sure I won''t be thrilled). Tequila is nasty (even the best shit, hate agave). Rum is tolerable but overall, forgettable. etc.. But I will drink them if there is nothing else to drink/do.

I like henny/cognac for all those reasons you mentioned. Plus you can't get a hangover from it. CAN'T. Plus it's the most excellent accompaniment to weed.

Edit: Also it doens't make me sloppy drunk like all the other stuff. It's clean. Way better for clubbing/ talking to females. I ain't gonna lie and say I don't feel like a got a little more swagger if I'm drinking something expensive

Why do rappers drink hennessy? That shit is so nasty. I'll have to ask my cultural adviser, westside.

It's all about the Hennessy Privilege player! That shit is as smooth as a Toddler's ass(no pedo).

Kanye, we all know you lurk this site on the regular. I feel like if there was ever a time to post it would have to be now. I would love to know what you were thinking moments before crushing that petite white girl's spirits.

P.S if you could explain this I will make sure to rep u.

so3dqc.jpg

Henny is butt juice.

Kanye must be on more than booze, drugs perhaps, fish sticks definitly. Look at his girl, two steps from dude.

If i had kanye dollars i would be drinking something like this:

louis-xiii-cognac.jpg

And damn that bottle got passed around.

This is all a publicity stunt, Jigga Z has Kanye on a leash and makes him a prank monkey. How the hell else is she coming out in a MATCHING dress when B Yonce has her come out, so she can steal the diva crown from whomever else is trying for it, while being nice and chill happy time while doing so.

i am watching TV, and this post has taken me like 15 minutes, forgive my broken tone.

Not to be a prick, but i still think Kanye is having more fun that most of these fags making music these days. Even if he is a douche, at least hes making little white girls cry.

um...

cognac is not sweet and is not for non-drinkers.

this just tells me you guys haven't had good cognac.

fuck with some dick henny, louis xiii, esprit, cordon bleu n shit and get back to me (or at least, get some xo grade).

shit is deep, complex, floral, nutty. classy as fuck and smooth like a newborn's cheeky cheeks.

PS>>>dudes who say you can't get a hangover from cognac are wrong. this just means you're not drinking enough cognac.

It's the VMAs not the opera. I want some rock 'n roll/gangsta swagger when I tune in. However, if you pull a stunt like that, say something next-level. Don't pull some Beyonce-shouldda-won drunken babble and end with something stronger than a shoulder shrug. Bring your "A" game or stay seated.

It's all about the Hennessy Privilege player! That shit is as smooth as a Toddler's ass(no pedo).

Kanye, we all know you lurk this site on the regular. I feel like if there was ever a time to post it would have to be now. I would love to know what you were thinking moments before crushing that petite white girl's spirits.

P.S if you could explain this I will make sure to rep u.

so3dqc.jpg

She probably wants all the attention going to her neck and face so no one will pay attention to the dick thats hiding in her dress.