Stoops! kanye akin a damn fool! quick before mtv takes it down!

Sayword

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You answered it yourself. Admittedly I'm not a sport/big drinker, but I can hang with the best of them for sure. I don't drink to get stupid drunk, I like the buzz I get from drinking, but there is a certain "High" I want from drinking and I don't go over it if I don't have to. Vodka is nasty. Scotch is nasty (haven't had the best or johnny walker yet, but I'm sure I won''t be thrilled). Tequila is nasty (even the best shit, hate agave). Rum is tolerable but overall, forgettable. etc.. But I will drink them if there is nothing else to drink/do.

I like henny/cognac for all those reasons you mentioned. Plus you can't get a hangover from it. CAN'T. Plus it's the most excellent accompaniment to weed.

Edit: Also it doens't make me sloppy drunk like all the other stuff. It's clean. Way better for clubbing/ talking to females. I ain't gonna lie and say I don't feel like a got a little more swagger if I'm drinking something expensive

Pretty sure you've just been drinking shitty alcohol. Can't be calling rum out after drinking some Bacardi, nahmeen?

You answered it yourself. Admittedly I'm not a sport/big drinker, but I can hang with the best of them for sure. I don't drink to get stupid drunk, I like the buzz I get from drinking, but there is a certain "High" I want from drinking and I don't go over it if I don't have to. Vodka is nasty. Scotch is nasty (haven't had the best or johnny walker yet, but I'm sure I won''t be thrilled). Tequila is nasty (even the best shit, hate agave). Rum is tolerable but overall, forgettable. etc.. But I will drink them if there is nothing else to drink/do.

I like henny/cognac for all those reasons you mentioned. Plus you can't get a hangover from it. CAN'T. Plus it's the most excellent accompaniment to weed.

Edit: Also it doens't make me sloppy drunk like all the other stuff. It's clean. Way better for clubbing/ talking to females. I ain't gonna lie and say I don't feel like a got a little more swagger if I'm drinking something expensive

If you get wasted on petrus, do you get next level swag?

You answered it yourself. Admittedly I'm not a sport/big drinker, but I can hang with the best of them for sure.
Who are the best of them? Kanye? :D Not to brag but you wouldn't get up from the couch if you would drink with me. And I'm not even in a top 20 of the people I know.
Vodka is nasty. Scotch is nasty (haven't had the best or johnny walker yet, but I'm sure I won''t be thrilled)
Are you 16 years old? For real? Vodka has no taste, it the best stuff if you want to get drunk (maybe champagne is up there as well). If you even mention best Scotch and Johnny Walker in once sentence, it shows you have no clue about liquor.

I like henny/cognac for all those reasons you mentioned. Plus you can't get a hangover from it. CAN'T.

Sure you can. It's sweet. Sweet shit gives you bigger hangovers.
um...

cognac is not sweet and is not for non-drinkers.

this just tells me you guys haven't had good cognac.

fuck with some dick henny, louis xiii, esprit, cordon bleu n shit and get back to me (or at least, get some xo grade).

I had both RM Louis XIII (grad gift) and Hennessy Paradis (for covering friends bail :D ), and these were my own bottles. I also just had a third of a bottle of Kelt Petra when my friend's son was born. So I probably had better Cognac than most here. I still think it's sweet, although I would get a bottle of Kelt if I had the cash to burn. It's not stuff to get drunk on. Single malts are so much better than Cognac that it's not even worth discussing.

I don't think drinking is a competition at all. It just funny how "hard" people often pass out after few beers or some vodka. Mass helps you drink, although I have a friend who's maybe 150 and can drink a handle of vodka/scotch by himself and walk home. He's an alcoholic so I guess he can't compete.