Stoops! kanye akin a damn fool! quick before mtv takes it down!

Sayword

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate Kanye. Dude was such a douchetastic asstard when i saw him at the Raf FW09 show too, not to mention his whole wack posse.

He is quite obviously not mentally stable, i'm not going to be surprised when the dude breaks down totally in a few years and eventually commits suicide.

nigga please! you are in SC, Charleston of all places! I'm in NC and they bangin her shit out so I know they are killing it down in deep "jesus, america, country".

just moved down here from the dc area... Plus, radio?? I ain't heard no damn radio that wasn't a hip hop station in years, AND I ain't got no cable.

So naw, I ain't heard of no white country singer girl.

I'm waiting for the hypebeast thread defending his actions lol love how she makes him look like a retarded midget, shoulda bitchslapped him, that would have made for the best outcome

Edit: regardless of the fact that I hate this idiot (though I only know him because someone posted something about him changing his name to King and mentioning MJ?) I loled when I saw the Kayne

celebkanye8.jpg