Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

stopped by lao sze chuan in chinatown for dinner with friends on saturday. more than ten chinese restaurants in the same plaza -- all of which were open but empty -- and there was still an hour-long wait and twenty-five or so people waiting outside in the bitter cold. best chinese in the city.

Mitsuwa is a great little joint.. they got Free & Easy, Lightning and probly any Japanese magazine you want, plus its cheaper than getting them at an online store but never been to H mart

H Mart is great! The one I go to here in WA has better produce than any other supermarket. I also get my Mexican Coke there, among other sodas... last week I actually got a Pepsi in a recycled bottle from 1988. Mm.. sanitary! Awesome to see the old logo sitting on a store shelf though.

Just to add some pictures in here, these are 67's sz 32 x 36.

p1010139.jpg

p1010142x.jpg

I couldn't be happier at how they're turning out so far. I wanted a slim straight fit, and got it exactly. Only thing I'm afraid of, is that the waist will eventually stretch out too much.

hey giant is that sz 32 fit to 34=86cm???

Interested in any progress on all the 1915's...and heck, everyone else as well! Not enough pics going around....As far as my pair, slower goings than I previously thought although I am loving the denim (keep in mind that I'm also rotating PBJ's and new Sugarcanes)...I'll post up some quick pics when the lighting is right...

Hey you guys, I'm contestant #23 and thanks to financial and scholastic stability I got the time to figure out what the heck was wrong with my account not letting me post. I'm out of town for the weekend but when

I get back I'll FINALLY be able to load up my proof of when the jeans started to be worn. Really looking forward as this contest progresses, and everyone's jeans I've seen so far look pretty boss.

damn...I hate how slow this thread is running! Let's see more documentation everyone! My pair has been a lot slower than I expected but the knees and backpocket rivets are just ever so slightly showing some wear...More obvious in better lighting but I wanted to get pics up ASAP because this thread is dying!

As you can see, my extremely loose fit has yielded very little in whiskers...I'm interested in seeing how they'll turn out!

IMG_0612.jpg

I'm actually really enjoying this denim...there's a very slight light blue hue to it...

IMG_0632.jpg

Knees

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

Hidden Rivet action

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

So as you can see, nothing really going on as of yet...although to be honest I don't wear them hard at all...just a few hours around the house...

damn...I hate how slow this thread is running! Let's see more documentation everyone!

Snapped some quick cell phone picks at work...

Starting to see some vertical lines appearing on the thigh areas:

2-3.jpg

5.jpg

and here are some fit picks of them... 1967 505s!!!!

fit_1.jpg

fit_2.jpg

side_yes.jpg

quick PS: I LOVE the fit on these now - the higher rise is fantastic at work, every time I lean over my ass isn't hanging out, etc. But I must also say that sometimes I wish I went with a more "vintage" style cut - like aho's or jpsmith or medine etc.... I am debating picking up a non-contest pair of something looser/baggier, etc..... just a quick aside there.

Snapped some quick cell phone picks at work...

Starting to see some vertical lines appearing on the thigh areas:

quick PS: I LOVE the fit on these now - the higher rise is fantastic at work, every time I lean over my ass isn't hanging out, etc. But I must also say that sometimes I wish I went with a more "vintage" style cut - like aho's or jpsmith or medine etc.... I am debating picking up a non-contest pair of something looser/baggier, etc..... just a quick aside there.

how much have these stretched?