Cultizm LVC Contest

joe@cultizm.com

^^

Those are some great fits on the 47s almostnice.

Looks like I'll be switching over the 1978's for the contest. That is of course if we can get 20 = /

Those are some nice fits up there.

I'm glad someone's trying the '78s. Wasn't there someone who was leaning towards the '83s as well?

Those are some nice fits up there.

I'm glad someone's trying the '78s. Wasn't there someone who was leaning towards the '83s as well?

That was me. I'd heard different stories about how the 83's fit, but Joe set me straight. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the shallow arctuates.

If Cultizm could have gotten 83's in a smaller size however, I might have tried them sized down. It would be really cool if someone represented that fit though.

That was me. I'd heard different stories about how the 83's fit, but Joe set me straight. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the shallow arctuates.

If Cultizm could have gotten 83's in a smaller size however, I might have tried them sized down. It would be really cool if someone represented that fit though.

If we get multiple people doing the '44 I'd be willing to switch. The fabric may be somewhat lacking but it would be nice to get a full palette of styles.

If we get multiple people doing the '44 I'd be willing to switch. The fabric may be somewhat lacking but it would be nice to get a full palette of styles.

The full palette would be really nice... but don't make the switch if you don't feel totally comfortable with the fabric.

However, if 11 more people signed up with the 1967s, I'd probably think about switching too.

I'm gonna size down the 78s. I'm a true 33.5 to 34 and I'm gonna grab these in a 32.

I'm gonna size down the 78s. I'm a true 33.5 to 34 and I'm gonna grab these in a 32.

That's a good idea. I'm not too familiar with LVC, but the 78 strikes me as a cut that can be sized down successfully.

Plus, that will add variety to the fits.

What about a fix starting date December 1st? I guess that will be a good compromise...

Dec 1st seems like a good date to start.

Alright Joe, because YOU asked, I put the jeans on ONLY to take fit pics.

Forgot to mention also, that the grand total for these jeans to come from Cultizm to Calgary was $164 CAD. Join this contest - if for nothing else - a crazy deal on a great pair of jeans.

They fit you really well :)

and joe, would you want to put an add up on the culizm site for the contest?

For the Cultizm Nudie contest, the ad on Cultizm.com was actually designed by one of the contestants as a signature. Anyone have good photoshopping skills?

Joe

Dec is cool, gives me time to focus on my Warehouses.

Has there been any mention of how these jeans will be judged? This is my first "jeans contest", so I'm unfamiliar with the process, but I was reading the Warehouse Contest page and there was mention of shipping the jeans to BiG. Is that the idea for this one, or will pictures suffice?

Dec is cool, gives me time to focus on my Warehouses.

Has there been any mention of how these jeans will be judged? This is my first "jeans contest", so I'm unfamiliar with the process, but I was reading the Warehouse Contest page and there was mention of shipping the jeans to BiG. Is that the idea for this one, or will pictures suffice?

Sending the jeans out seems like quite alot to ask for, although it would probly be the most accurate way, since people can have good or bad pictures depending on lighting, camera, etc..

so ppl who needed a start date, you can sign up now!

Sending the jeans out seems like quite alot to ask for, although it would probly be the most accurate way, since people can have good or bad pictures depending on lighting, camera, etc..

we´re gonna send our jeans to t5 or denime in the denime contest. i think it´s the only way judging can be really objective. in the end i think people who know that they don´t have a chance will not send their jeans in and just post pics in the end...at least i´ll do so...

we´re gonna send our jeans to t5 or denime in the denime contest. i think it´s the only way judging can be really objective. in the end i think people who know that they don´t have a chance will not send their jeans in and just post pics in the end...at least i´ll do so...

Uh, I wouldn't give a lovely worn in pair away...at least I don't think I would.

Anyway I think you can proof enough with good pictures.

^ FWIW January is what I was told

Joe's suggestion was December 1st and I'm sure most ppl here will agree happily.