Superswap v3

DüM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shipped mine today. with about 10 people behind me in line at the post office, i didnt have enough money to send my box. so i had to instead fill an envelope with stuff i had on me (im talking like stuff from my wallet, backpack, etc.) so i wasnt able to send approx. 5 pounds of candy, deodorant, and some other stuff which were in the original package =(

however i think i threw together a decent package, in a very thrifty way. i hope my partner can appreciate this.

also, to Commbat- pics of my package are comin up. today im connecting my laptop (with a broken screen and a trojan) to an external monitor to retrieve the pics.... LOL

thanks tg76!

sister just bought a d90, really good timing.

awesome lettering

picture005pp.jpg

box and tissue paper was originally from whitney

picture007rr.jpg

picture020d.jpg

dan carter (NZ football player) bandana for cancer

red line and gold line denim patches

birthday card for a 6 year old girl (A+ stalking)

flax flowers

"DON'T GET UGLY" button

NZ postcard

kiwi fruit and honey drops (really good)

bittersweet peantslabs and dark chocolate bars

tea towel from a NZ graffiti and stencil collective

woven pouch thing that im gonna use to carry my change

yo wtf yall dudes sending out 1 month late half assed packages shouldn't be participating. and if you got your package then atleast post up a verbal message. unfuckingacceptable people.

not directed towards tg or commbat

oh c'mon...it's all in the spirit of giving.

and incidentally, my recipient has very openly stated that he has yet to receive his package, when i posted it almost a month ago. Now what?

and incidentally, my recipient has very openly stated that he has yet to receive his package, when i posted it almost a month ago. Now what?

Ask the people you shipped it with if they can find out where it is. Even if you didn't pay for tracking, they can often track it down if you tell them it has taken much longer than it should.

Don't call/email. Go there in person. It's much harder for them to say no to someone's face.

it should not be this hard to put together a package and to ship it. we are now a month over deadline. nobody is so busy they can't spare a day or much less half a day gathering items. and if by chance you are then take your name off the list. everybody want's a package but doesn't wanna send one.

if yall haven't confirmed that your package has been shipped or recieved by the first of Jan. imma put yall on blast. then we gon start neggin.

unless my partner is gramps or someone i like or something, in which case, s'all good.

no hate on you this time but why should there be an exception? it's pretty apparent that your swap partner, mines and many others did not care enough to send it on time. as i stated earlier the process does not take very long.

edit: i'm not pissy because i haven't recieved a gift. more to the fact that there haven't been any rules reinforced.

fuck that though, this wasn't started in december, DUM kicked it off in september and had the ball rolling by early/mid october, it is now nearly january. if you knew you were gonna be "busy" for nearly two months you should have never signed up. it's just a small forum and a totally voluntary activity but dont be a bitch and sign up and then half ass it or worse yet, just pull out all together(pause)

shit is just lame and scott has right to be mad if he gets played, again! so to speak

I am, without a doubt, the laziest person on this forum. My not sending has more to do with me having no money which will likely change within the next few days.

I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise, but let's say if you don't receieve your package by the new year you can ask me who your swap partner was.

What rules would you all like reinforced? I obviously can't do much other than list the names of those who have not sent (including myself :( )