CHEAP Denim Supersale: sz 29 Flat Heads, Skulls, Samurais, & skull midlength

midnight

Hey guys, I've gained a bit of weight recently & simply can't fit some of my denim. I'm hoping to sell these items fairly quickly so I'm pricing them accordingly. Tags will be included for most jeans as long as I can find them. I've done a dozen + sufu transactions and will ship promptly via UPS to anywhere in the US. I will be adding measurements & photos of every item within a couple of hours, so check back if interested. I won't deal with lowballers but will listen to reasonable offers. Shoot me a pm if you're interested or need a question answered. Thanks!

The Flat Head 1001- sz 29: SOLD- Proxied from 2nd Japan for about $340. They were hot soaked the day I received them but were only worn about 4 times total. They have no fading & just a few creases that will come out after a single wear. Same great slim cut as 3001's & 4001's but with a nice heavier weight denim. Deep indigo hue that will fade very similarly to 3001's / f310's. Definitely one of my favorite pairs of jeans.

waist: 31.5 inches

hem: 7.3 inches flat

inseam: 35.5 inches

front rise: 9 inches

back rise: 13.25 inches

upper thigh: 10.75 / 11 inches flat

DSC01396.jpg

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01398.jpg

DSC01401.jpg

Skull Jeans Mid-Length Wallet: SOLD- Great tan saddle leather mid-length with 6 card holders, a coin envelope, and large slot for bills. There are also areas behind the card holders that can be used to store receipts / other notes easily. Sterling silver ring to attach on a wallet chain. Assembled completely by hand. I applied a single layer of neatsfoot oil to the wallet right after it was purchased, used it for about a month, and then received a new wallet as a gift. There is hardly any staining / patina on the wallet, and is ready to be used. Also would be willing to toss in a dark brown / black braided leather wallet chain I purchased from corter for $15 dollars more.

DSC01420.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

Skull 50-10xx Black Selvedge Raw- sz 29: SOLD- Purchased from Self Edge with the 4001's about a year ago. These are sanforized but are not the one-washed version skull makes of every jean they sell. These have been worn about 15 times but are still incredibly stiff & show no real signs of wear. There is definitely some creasing set into the backs of the knees, but after a few wears they will be gone. Never let these touch water nor did i wear them strenuously hence the incredible stiffness. These do not have the red tab. Very flattering slim fit that works for almost anybody. $120 shipped.

waist: 31 inches

hem: 6.75 inches

inseam: 36 inches

front rise: 9.5 inches

back rise: 13.5 inches

upper thigh: 10.5 inches

DSC01402.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

DSC01408.jpg

DSC01409.jpg