Superembarrassing Moments Thread

WayneGibbous

after i graduated i went on a drinking trip with some of my friends to the south of spain. the whole 7 or 8 days we were there was basically straight drinking... it was great! but on one night we go to this club and they are having a foam party that night. so alls good and i am drunk as fuck of course and i start dancing with this polish chick. problem is she is really really short (i'm about 6'2) and the more beer you drink the prettier the ladies get, you know what i mean...

so when they start filling the club with their foamy shit i'm dancing with this girl who is easily 2 heads shorter than me in the midst of the dancefloor. my friends described it as a huge mountain of foam dancing with something small in front of it.... i was of course way too drunk and fucked up to seal the deal and i walk back to the hotel cursing and still covered in foam.

needles to say this story from 4 years ago still haunts me to this day. i learned to laugh abot it tho :o

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days ago I was standing at a major street corner in Taipei with a friend(in front of the new Sogo for those who know what I'm talking about)... And there are always those dudes there who are walking around and either trying to get you to buy shitty shit, or get you to support some politician by donating money. Anyway, my friend and I decided we should practice Chinese more srsly. So we were conversing in Chinese. And a dude comes up to ask me to support some politician. Instead of saying sorry I don't speak Chinese. I said in perfect Chinese: 不好意思我不講中文。(Sorry I don't speak Chinese). The dude looked at me like I was mentally disabled. To make things worse instead of just leaving it at that I tried to save it by just saying a lot of random english to make him think I really had no idea what I was saying...

My friend made fun of me for the rest of the night.

Goddamn my trip to Taipei has been filled with awkward moments.

I was at Taipei Main Station the other day and I saw a realll cute girl. So I was checking her out of course...and then she saw me but you can't look away yknow? Then you look like a creepy fuck. So I looked back at her as I was walking. I smiled. And then I walked straight into a pole. She made a "omigoshareyoualrightface" but I was too embarrassed. I just kept walking. :(

I was eating dinner at Din Tai Fung tonight in LA. winq and I were sat with two random 30-something year old Chinese strangers in a big round table so that we wouldn't have to wait for a real table.

Winq points out that to our right there is a fucking Taiwanese fool wearing hoody + blazer combo. Mind you it's like 90 outside, and fucking hot.

I turn to look at the guy, and I said all loud to winq, NIGGA THAT'S A CANTO from HK.

Those two chinese people apparently are canto too, cus they totally shifted their heads to look, and then stared at me for a while. hahahaha fuckin stoops.

so this was sophmore year and i was going out with a sophmore in colllege,

we were chilling at the playground next to my school after school got out and ran on top of this hill its like by the road. anyways i go up behind her try to pants her but the pants dont budge then she does the same to me and im n my boxers up on top of the hill and im just say wow really? nonchalantly and i dont rush to pull my shorts up but i look down and my dick is out of my boxers through the boxer's opening in the front just dangeling out and i was like o sht wow

• 5 months later...

When I was in grade eight I got changed for gym class and went out, only to realize that there was this big basketball tournament going on, and class was canceled. I went back into the locker room to change in a stall (shy thirteen year old concept) and suddenly all of the guys from the opposing basketball team flooded into the change room and started taking off all of their clothes!

The locker room led straight into the gym so I knew unless I stayed there till the game was done, I would have to walk out in front of all of the spectators so I opened the stall door and bolted out and all the guys started screaming.

one time i met a chick that was a friend of a friend. hit it off nicely, a couple of days later, met up with her and her friend to grab a bite to eat and possibly do something after wards. was telling my buddy about how i'm about to meet up this girl, and as a good friend would do, he asked me if i was gonna fuck this bitch. i was all "yeah man." he replies "shit id give you a condom but i'm all out" (good friend right?).

so i shrug off the conversation as us just being guys and shit talking as usual. but as i'm driving to meet up with this girl, i was like shit, why not pick up some condoms?, i should have some just in case. so i stop by a gas station and pick some up. they asks if i need a bag and i say nope because i try to be a green mofo and not use bags when i don't need em (see where this is going?) im all excited to meet this bish up and just throw the condoms on the passenger seat and forget about em (i'm a oblivious dude sometimes)

dinner went well, we had some drinks, then we all decided to go out somewhere together, and she decided she wanted to ride in my car. so we pay for the food and i'm walking her to my car and when i'm about 5 feet away, i realize the condoms are still on the seat!, fuck! so i try to be all smooth and decide to get the door for her and at the same time act like i'm just clearing the seat with misc crap. she totally saw the condoms. HA!

so she doesn't say anything, but brings it up later that night at the bar, and i feel like i dying. but it was all good, because she had a good sense of humor and probably already had in her head that we was gonna smoosh anyways.

so there's more. we end up doing the deed in the next day or two and we are hanging out some more, and my buddy calls me up to come over to pick something up. i just decide randomly to let the girl tag along with me. so we show up at his house and i just come in because they don't keep their door locked during the day because all the homies be rolling through constantly. i take a couple steps into an empty living room and my girl is behind me, and i just yell out "yo, i'm here! where you at?"

my friend is just walking out the bathroom behind and around the corner and before he sees me, yells out "so yo!, you fuck that one bitch yet?!?!?"

and right when he rounds the corner, its like deer in the headlights with both of us just starting at each, slight pause then we can't do anything but laugh. mid laugh my buddy runs away down stairs, and i'm just standing there with my girl who obviously heard everything. i just look at her and we don't say anything. nervous smile. later we talked about it and she thought it was kinda funny.

i once took a huge dump in an airport toilet and when i flushed it clogged up. i tried flushing 2 more times but then the toilet was filled to the brim, i was so embarrassed i just walked out trying not to look anyone in the face because i was somehow convinced everyone knew

So like most kids in the late 80's early 90's I took my brakes of my BMX bike well I was dating this girl on the 8th grade softball team and I just got home from All-City Sports with some New Jordan 5's and thought it would be cool to go up to school and show off my new kicks to my gf that was on the softball team. So i pedal my ass off and pull right up to the back stop and jam my shoe INTO the rear tire instead of ONTO and I yell "HEY Erica" she comes running to the back stop and I lift my foot up to show her my new shoes and boom the whole side of the shoe and sole is torn half off......at the same time all the rest of the girls come running to see whats going on

:(

I posted this in superconfessional a while back but this story still evokes some laughs.

Anyway, it was senior year of highschool and I was shopping around SF. Went to the Levis store for a quick browse and while I was there I noticed this super fuckin hot japanese girl with her tourist friends. As I was exiting, I hit the glass door hard while looking at this hotttt beezy to my right. That shit not only hurt, but the Levis employees also saw and laughed their asses off. I hurried outta the store embarrassed as hell. I later saw the j-beezy around union square and got mad stares.

mannnn that was embarrassing.

my friend watched me masturbate once at her house ofcouse i didnt know she was there until i finished at which point she said "nice" with a huge fucking grin on her face. i could feel my face and i know it was red as a tomato so i put my dick away as i did that she kept grinning and laughing at me watching the whole thing i couldve said one or two things first was "you wanna have sex?" which wouldve made shit even more awkward if she said no second one was "potatoes"