Superembarrassing Moments Thread

WayneGibbous

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say mine has to be one time where I was taking a dump in a public, one-room (literally the bathroom is just a small room with one toilet in it), unisex bathroom. I was working in a hospital at the time and was shitting in a wing of the building with only nice employee bathrooms used mostly by good looking wimminz.

So I'm in the can doing my thing and making a bigger mess than usual; so I try to reach over to the sink and grab some paper towels to do a better wipe job and in walks a really good-looking young girl who works there and she totally saw me standing up with my pants around my ankles. I had seen her around and said hello a few times so we knew each other, which made it really awkward. I never returned to that area after that in any event for fear of seeing her, but thankfully I left that job not long after and never ran into her.

Moral of the story: Make sure to LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR!!!

yah. locking bathroom doors super important. once my coworker/nemesis walked in while I was in the bathroom. thank goodness for skirts and she was a girl so it wasn't so bad. she has a big mouth though and hated my guts so everyone naturally knew. we're cool now that we don't work together anymore.

I was at my first summer job working as a teachers aide/afternoon teacher. Me and some of the head teachers were blowing up balloons for an activity. I overexerted in my blowing and let out a huge fart... :( I excused myself and left the room.

Embarrassing for me cause im like that:

I was pulled over for speeding when and since it was my first time i didn't know what to do. I was caught at a left turn stuck at the light with the cop car behind me in front of my highschool. Saw a beezy i knew posted up in the car next to me i was pretty devastated. Pretty sure more people i knew saw me as who doesn't stare at the person pulled over?

Gaze upon my glorious dancing panda, and then ask me that question again.

I have a fat cat with a belly like that panda. loves it.

I learned not to be a slow kicker or just don't kick at all because they will grab your leg and yank it. my butt was not amused.

don't really remember anything trama embrassing cos then it gets supressed but once when I was learning how to ride a bike I went down a short hill and when I asked my friend how to stop cos the bike was going faster and faster as I progressed down that slope she said "just press the handles"

I did and what do you know. I flew over the bike.

also once, I was leaving the store with my manager whose gay (I point this out because he doesn't have a habit of looking at my ass) and before we left I had to go to the bathroom. he was rushing me cos he had a hot date. I did my business and we left the store and parted ways. i walked all the way to the train station. got on, then got off..as I was climbing up the stairs this lady tapped me on the shoulder. to tell me my skirt was tucked into my tights.

when i was 8-9 yo, a magicien made me eat tissues, in front of the WHOLE school, claiming it was for a trick.

and then.

when i was done he said it was a joke.

everybody was laughing at me :(

didn't think it was really appropriate to play such trick on a kid!

yesterday I was at my new apartment taking measurements and doing color swatches and tile samples against the wall. My dog who was with me was playing for 2 hours at the dog run, probably drank a shit load of water. When were we about to leave my dog runs down the 5 flights of stairs and pees like enough to cover a 3x5 foot surface in front of the lobby door, if he could have held it in for another 30 seconds, he didnt even give me the peepee signal. I used all the napkins, baby wipes, etc I had on me, then ran back like 5 flights of stairs to get some toilet paper. Then I ran across the street to buy some clorox wipes. I'm on my knees wiping the floor over and over. Really cute girl steps out of her apartment and walks by me, not the worst thing in the world. Next the head of the coop board is opening the door and looking at me while I am still wiping while my dog is passed out at the entrance.

^^i remember a game we used to play when i was around that age, we'd see who could chew napkins the fastest. one time i won, but my mouth was so dry and the napkin was far back enough to make me gag, and i threw up all over the table. wasn't that embarrassing though, was young enough not to give a fuck

when i was 8-9 yo, a magicien made me eat tissues, in front of the WHOLE school, claiming it was for a trick.

and then.

when i was done he said it was a joke.

everybody was laughing at me :(

didn't think it was really appropriate to play such trick on a kid!

that's horrible!

once i pissed my pants in the elevator surrounded by my cousins. a man walked in at the next stop and stepped into the puddle :(

One day in 2-3rd grade I really had to go to the bathroom(number 1). I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom and she denied me. So you know what the fuck i did? I pissed on my self in the middle of a test. At that point I had my head down in shame. In the middle of the class she blows up my spot and asks me if I had an accident. I told her with a straight face that the puddle of urine by my feet had nothing to do with me

Moral of the story: If a guy has to go you better let his ass goooo! I know I wasn't the one that stayed to clean that mess up ;)

Last year, i remember i was in class snoozing off in math. It was really boring, and i was semi awake. Suddenly, I tweaked so hard that i fell out of my desk and caused chaos everywhere within a two foot radius of me. Everyone stopped paying attention and looked at me. I just laughed and everyone laughed along. Embarrasing... but funny as hell.

Cancun Foam Party

dancing with one of my closest friends

Next - Too Close

i think the embarrassing part was gettin called out for it in front of like 30 ppl.