K-pop Appreciation

dunno if this is old news for u guys, i dont keep up with allkpop, and i dont remember it being linked. but i just discovered this younha song and i havent stopped listening to it. its the first song 말도안돼 from the drama that reunited jan di and jun pyo from boys before flowers.

oNReYE5Zh8o

i love kahi but she looks like she would be a bitch and high maintanence, a real ball buster.

g.na looks like the "typical" korean girl who is kinda cute after a few shots of soju. plus she surrounds herself with the shorter/rounder / broader faced kagzzz to make herself look cuter.

hyori looks like the most fun...

jiz sayin....

i love the typical girls like g.na, younha, soyou they are more like the girls i see irl and since they arent the best of the bunch they have to make up that deficit with a great personality. most of the the 9s and 10s of the kpop world arent 9s and 10s when they are stripped of their makeup and fashionable clothing. get them into regular clothes and light makeup, and imo ud be hard pressed to distinguish them as anything special compared to the better looking 33% of any KASA at any university. and like dunkin said about kahi, most of the hot ones are all bitches newayz.

<-angry cuz he could never get with a "bitch"

hollywood bowl kmf coming up, not sure if i'm going to that though..any ideas on lineup?

some old people and some new people, either way it costs too much for me.

lol i didnt say all the hot ones aer bitches

though they are generally the most insecure.......and stripped of makeup and other illusions (lighting, bras, plastic surgery) is generally not favorable for 90% of women....

and if u like "typical" looking korean girls, ktown NYC is your heaven as i'm sure most of korea is but ive never been there so i'm guessing.....

despite all the previous postings, before dream high, i really havent listened/watched anything that IU has done (my first impression of her was a not as good korean version of yui, a jpop singer). needless to say, i had the same exact reaction jason had when he saw her after the end of the 200 days.

edit: does ne one else notice how good the girls of dream high are at crying?