K-pop Appreciation

ever notice how you can see everyone's breath all the time in that show? whether it's indoors or out, the fuck they don't have heat?

i can understand outside since its winter, but damn for a big show like that, ud think theyd have enuff money to put in a couple of space heaters or something for the school scenes

This was all a marketing ploy to get KARA fans to scoop up whatever merch they could find before they broke up.

maybe you right.

the 4 who planned to leave, i can't really imagine any one of them leading the group to leave.. hara, seungyeon and jiyoung don't looks like those sort that will rebel. for nicole, i am not sure.

and now, hara's taking a turn and not leaving. three cheers:D

its easy. cut out the underground raw-ass hip hop, and just listen to kpop.

I don't understand =/

cuz then it wouldn't be

I don't understand how so many filipinos can mix listening to k-pop and underground raw-ass hip hop together on a daily basis.

I don't think i'm racist. Don't some italians hate guidos?

Digressing

lol i agree. taeyeon sings it a lot better. but suzy looks so good. ive lost my interest in taeyeon bcuz i think she looks too much like a lil kid.i understand that suzy is actually still a kid but when she gets to taes age, she'll actually look like a woman.

and i think its cool that they actually sang a non jyp song. i mean with the gorilla actually being in the show along with the 2/3 main characters also being jyp. they easily could have sang a wonder girls song.