K-pop Appreciation

my feelings towards 2ne1 in general. i do not see the appeal, especially for males. i cannot endure their songs -- cl's voice, equipped with autotune, is perhaps the most formidable assailant in kpopp history

however, the new mv is gr8. she gets her ass beat then dies in a fire. oh, spoilers.

cl1.gif

i am in no way an elitist. i like mazeltov and g-masta. i just cannot see how people enjoy 2ne1's music.

if anything, 2ne1 is tryna be elitist. releasing 3 title tracks and 3 mvs, getting 3 full songs on their comeback stage? i don't like how they look or how they sound, and aside from their whole concept of empowering women, i can't see how anyone likes their stuff

^Truth. The new album is pretty bad kinda feel bad for the du who bought it for the picture book. Plus I wouldn't want to look at forty something pages of them (even if they were bubbled, rite brane?).

lulz get off branes dick bro. Yea i bought that cd/book...costed what 20 bux? Cheap. Better than spendin it on some SM concert or some snsd gear. No offense.

SNSD vs. 2NE1 isn't even arguable though.

srsly. 2ne1 is so much better. they're more original. you notice how when other groups start doing rap /singing or dressing a certain way its always like.....ah they're ripping on 2ne1. (kinda vague statement, but i have recalled on a few occasions, after someone posts a mv of a girl group, its like, ah shes copying cl...etc)

and 2ne1 is so much cooler than snsd. that was the reason y my friend gave me why i liked them so much. "theyre much cooler than you and can kick ur ass"

edit: also think of it this way. each group has 1 person who can sing, tae and bom, but 2ne1 has a rapper. damn nm snsd has sunny. TIE, but that only applies to me it seems. so for the rest of u 2ne1 should be > lol

snsd vs 2ne1 isn't arguable in that they aren't similar things to be compared in the first place

2ne1 is definitely targeted to females, whereas snsd is targeted to males

this fundamental reason is why i prefer snsd. as far as vocals go, i think maybe half of snsd shits on 2ne1's vocal abilities

as far as style and who is 'cool' who the fuqq cares... if you're a guy. cuz 2ne1's style and attitude is to set an example as an empowered role model for young girls

this is my take, anyway.

snsd's songs suck just as bad tho

ah they're ripping on 2ne1. (kinda vague statement, but i have recalled on a few occasions, after someone posts a mv of a girl group, its like, ah shes copying cl...etc)

sorry nard...had to get this in. lol

why is 4minute whack

leader tryna be a fake dara

jiyoon a fake CL

maknae a fake minzy

hyuna a fake bom

sorry nard...had to get this in. lol

ANY group trying to imitate a more successful group in hopes of success is whack. 9muses and snsd, for example.

i like groups with originality like say, brown eyed girls.. or even secret. secret's concept and sound is different from everyone else, and that alone deserves some credit. miss A and after school are legit too.

where are u getting these pics????? they are awesome.

nakedkpop.tumblr.com