K-pop Appreciation

my fuqqin flip ass roommate who secured flr 3 seats w/ soshified ended up getting moved cuz a cameraman needed his seat

they relocated him to the front of floor 3

his status reads: TOUCHED SOOYOUNGS HAND (poked it, lol), TAEYEONS HAND (twice), YOONAS HAND, SEOHYUNS HAND, BOAS HAND, LUNAS HAND, VICTORIAS HAND AND LIKE 3 SUJU MEMBERS HANDS

he said he touched taeng's hand twice, one for him one for me

shoulda gone.

shoulda gone.

My fans cams suck. Will post soonish (maybe). I cried though, like a fucking idiot.

How could I not, I saw like 3 of my biases at one time. It's very overwhelming. I'm down the street from the Sheraton and there are people still camping out. Did see boA though as I walked by to the 7-11 to get a slurpee.

ah 180usd for best seat, for 6 hours' concert.. aint that bad...

the one happening in my city, is only frigging 2 hours and costs 200usd for both category 1 seats and standing pit tickets! (i got the standing pit one) needless to say, the black market for the tickets is overwhelming..

out of curiosity, calculated the total ticket sales and is around 1.35mil usd for 8656 tickets.. very curious about this business of bringing artistes to country but doesn't seems very lucrative to me. am i wrong? someone who knows more care to share?

p.s. WOW! DAMN JEALOUS OF YOUR MATE, BRANESPLOAD! how lucky.. hope things would be the same for me too hehe

got your rep, ahaha. why did you rep me? you could just replied here.. appreciated anyways ^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^what kind of fan cam is that?! more like ASSCAM! lol!

but you were damn close to them! you can almost grope them arse! didn't you manage to reach out for their hands or something? the distance between you and them is damn ideal for interaction!