K-pop Appreciation

same as always, nothing relevant to add.

im watching some stupid dating show on tv right now to kill time and ga-in, from BEG has a really unattractive smile.

wgm is not a stupid dating show, it's a stupid marriage show.

actually iono i rly like that show. its p. cute :o

i went to my friend's homecoming festival last night at yonsei university, it was awesome the school was giving away, free food and beer. had like 5 free beers in like an hours time. i dont speak almost any korean so i was ignoring the announcements, but during this time everyone starts rushing the stage then they announce the big musical act, miss-A. so i got free food and drink, and a free k-pop concert, they only did 3 songs but still.

my friends were impressed by jias energy, who was blonde and not pink last night, and i was just lusting over min, as always.

i never carry a camera so no pics, but it was a good time.

clap your hands: gay

caFOKsoNm4k

go away: freeze choreo is awesome. i completely agree.. bom/dara chorus is stuck in my head too jordan. waiting for flash mob for this lol

ivbLlIDP4Oo

can't nobody: minzy looks on point.. i like bom's outfit and part.. song is aight but i expected more based on the intro

84j1jqCGtvA