K-pop Appreciation

Sad to say, I gotta agree with branesload on this.... Fany is lookin hurt, and she was my favorite too.

One procedure too many...

eca084ed9aa8ec84b1eca89.gif

spload, have the same exact screensaver.... Hyo Sung is the hottest in the game right now.

1270962524.gif

WORD TO PENNYOKA, ONLY OTHER DU W/ SOME SENSE IN THIS THREAD

Still boggles my mind that there is a "thicker" one in the group since these groups are generally so looks and body oriented....

i dont know what happened...she didn't use to be that thick. shit went downhill after "B.O.Y promotions".

the blond @2:17.. if u dont know

XmdeKzLlS8w&hd=1

^ blood type in korea (and probably other parts of asia) is believed to tell about your personality, very much the same way astrological signs are supposed to do

certain blood types get along with other blood types, or have certain personality traits, etc, which are 'interesting' tidbits to netizens and such

interesting...i feel like i'm falling deeper into this world than i would like to... watching videos of azn variety shows in languages i cant understand to look at girls *SMH*FML*

i used to hate watching these variety shows with my parents when i was a kid

i dreamt that there was a 3rd branespload compilation. checked my itunes and this thread when i woke up cuz i wasn't sure if i had dreamt it or if it was real. no joke

branez make my dreams come true

courtesy of my hater ass flip roommate

tumblr_l84ur9v48s1qzs0p3o1_500.jpg

http://peasantstatus.tumblr.com/post/1054362283/god-dammit-my-hatteur-ass-flip-roommate-darryl