K-pop Appreciation

thx mang, lemme know how u like it. dont forget theres a mix version as well

in other news

mrip needs to start a jpop thread cuz snsd and kara in japan = ffffuuuuu

o and here is ur desktop vers of the album cover

they arent photoshopped man. korean girls from a young age, middle school, start wearing heels and they dont stop. by the time they are past college age, their calves are bigger than most guys. honestly they were heels ALL THE TIME, saw women wearing heels while HIKING!?!?!? and thru the deep winter snow.

they arent photoshopped man. korean girls from a young age, middle school, start wearing heels and they dont stop. by the time they are past college age, their calves are bigger than most guys. honestly they were heels ALL THE TIME, saw women wearing heels while HIKING!?!?!? and thru the deep winter snow.

yeah thats true but they're still shopped man. compare with performances lulz and you can seeeeeeee!

alrite. this is what i want to know....how come so many koreans groups go to japan and make songs in japanese. but u never see a japanese group/artist go to korea and make songs in korean.

also applies to chinese.

wtf? someone explain.

cuz everyone in korea hates japan

but japan likes korea

here is an installment of mrips jpop hits

t0iYUK-Z2-o

pKclHRv-NUY

iI_LjkUAsdU

cant find the full version on youtube

vmlYl1JtZp8

zLBzjgfVdug

alrite. this is what i want to know....how come so many koreans groups go to japan and make songs in japanese. but u never see a japanese group/artist go to korea and make songs in korean.

also applies to chinese.

wtf? someone explain.

japanese music market is way bigger than in Korea. Since there is more money to be made in Japan, korean groups want to expand there but they wouldn't be successful (mainstream sucess) if they would keep korean lyrics. Japanese groups have no real need to go to Korea or at least get out korean songs as the music market is not big enough (less population, and also not a lot of CD sold).

it takes money to expand to a new country (completly new promotion, learning a new language, translating lyrics, adapting your stuff) so I'm pretty sure its useless for a japanese point of view to go to korea

also very few koreans speak japanese and very few japaneses speak korean

anyway since Japan is pretty huge and they have a big influance, even if the singers don't ''translate'' their songs they will still have many fans across asia (same can be said about korea, but not in Japan)

japanese music market is way bigger than in Korea. Since there is more money to be made in Japan, korean groups want to expand there but they wouldn't be successful (mainstream sucess) if they would keep korean lyrics. Japanese groups have no real need to go to Korea or at least get out korean songs as the music market is not big enough (less population, and also not a lot of CD sold).

it takes money to expand to a new country (completly new promotion, learning a new language, translating lyrics, adapting your stuff) so I'm pretty sure its useless for a japanese point of view to go to korea

also very few koreans speak japanese and very few japaneses speak korean

anyway since Japan is pretty huge and they have a big influance, even if the singers don't ''translate'' their songs they will still have many fans across asia (same can be said about korea, but not in Japan)

You're a bit misinformed imo, I was always under the impression Korea had a much larger influence on the music industry in Asia.

I may be wrong though.