Uniqlo F/W 09/10

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you wishing an online store for Uniqlo, you can call in to the store (in the US anyway...) and order through the phone. They pull stuff right off the floor so everything that you see online, may not be available in stores yet.

Uniqlo USA does have a call-"wait"-list though if you want to be notified when anticipated items hit the floor.

+J line items range from $49.90-$149.90 (if my memory serves me correctly on the low price....)

If anyone wants me to pick anything up for them, or nab them pix of items PM me.

is uniqlo taking preorders for the jil line?

+J you turds, +J.

For all of you PMing me and asking me if i can check out stuff from this line for you, it has not come in yet. So I can not do so. But will as soon as it's in sometime in mid-late september.

Price points, $29.50-$149.50. And don't forget, You're taxed in NYC on a single item purchased at $110 or more.

As for right now, anyone who wants me to pick up anything from Uniqlo and ship it to them, I can do so!

We got mens "leather" motorcycle vests, blazers, and dress vests in today, cashmere cardigans (zipped and buttoned) and a butt load of flannels. 3 with hilarious drug rug patterns/colors.

+J you turds, +J.

For all of you PMing me and asking me if i can check out stuff from this line for you, it has not come in yet. So I can not do so. But will as soon as it's in sometime in mid-late september.

Do you know how much stock of +J you guys are gonna get? I'm thinking of coming in the day after its released, so there should be no risk of stock running out... right?

We'll probably get a little higher volume since this designer collab seems to be the most popular in recent memory. Certain pieces may be sold out within the day, but it's anyones guess.

The men's tweed jacket that was featured in GQ is already gone.... for this week anyway. I don't know if we are getting any more shipments in next week.

from http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/mouse-musings-2247745?src=rss/recentstories/20090825

Mouse Musings

Mouse Musings

by WWD Staff

Posted Tuesday August 25, 2009

Last Edited Wednesday August 26, 2009

MOUSE MUSINGS: Jil Sander isn’t the only one joining forces with Uniqlo these days. Mickey Mouse is also linking with the Japanese brand. The casual apparel firm, owned by Fast Retailing Co. Ltd., said Tuesday it has reached a licensing agreement with the consumer products division of The Walt Disney Company to roll out a line of Disney-themed apparel at its stores next month. Details of the project will be released next week.

It's wool! It's wool!

Also in honor of fashion week on september 9th or 10th Uniqlo will be partying their bunz off.

Starting at 6pm there will be a DJ in store, and tea will be handed out! Weird, I know, but hey, it's a japanese thing....???

Also, we'll be featuring a store within a store type thing at the back of the main floor. We'll have 7 designers stores within our store, with their own cashiers and product. Excitingggg.

I had 2 people ask me about it today already. I dont know how you all get this information, but it blows my mind.

let me clarify,

Uniqlo has black slim fit jeans on the website.

i want to do an order for some of those... just wanted to see if they are the same as the t-001 jeans i bought about a year ago, which are awesome and are also called slim straight leg jeans.